• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nspecta,

Can you tell me what is the flower time/chop window on the Cornbreads? Coming up on 60 days from flip.

Thanks..................... Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
fwiw...sixty sounds perfect to me...i cut mine at 67 and wish i cut it a lil earlier now...
@steelcanaries at 67 days what was your thriccome mix cloudy/amber? Also can you elaborate a bit on why you wished you had chopped earlier??

Reason I ask is unless something changes between now and the 12th my CB trikes are clear as a bell.

Thanks you for helping out BTW.... :cool: Peace

S

steelcanaries

at 67 most were cloudy....idk i was thinking maybe the flavor would be more intense around 55 days or so....but if you are all clear brother, then by all means, proceed on....70 dayz or more might make a giant difference...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes agreed fellas. I hear a lot of folks like to go with amber a lot. My thinking is is when they start going amber they are actually starting to degrade and gives a more couchlock type high. I'm not a couchlock type of guy. However I could go longer and just use it as nightime meds........

At the very least I will allow for some cloudy mix and call it good.

thanks for your insight !!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
at 67 most were cloudy....idk i was thinking maybe the flavor would be more intense around 55 days or so....but if you are all clear brother, then by all means, proceed on....70 dayz or more might make a giant difference...
thx bro

tconch

tconch

wondering if the mendocino purple kush and the baby bell stretch much and any idea on the time you take them to?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
wondering if the mendocino purple kush and the baby bell stretch much and any idea on the time you take them to?
I could not say, have not run those strains. Maybe @Nspecta Mr. Or Mrs. will chime in.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Most of the Bubba'brids I generally would take between 60-70 days...personal preferences respected...I've had some amazing 70 day Mendocino Purple Kush even though it looked finished at 50 days. I personally like running them as long as I can but I fully respect taking things earlier for a brighter cleaner high. @tconch , stretch is going to be dependent on when & how they are flowered...I have 10 MPK's two weeks into flower right now and considering they vegged long and had limited nitro at trigger they only stretched maybe 50% but under different circumstances it can be much different...flower time on most of these girls should safely be 8-10 weeks depending on preference.

BlackBart

BlackBart

The MPK's that GPL grew were exquisite Nspecta . I'm looking forward to seeing more shots of these buddy .

tconch

tconch

here's couple pic's mpk's in front in first 2 pic's and baby bell's in back the mpk on left in last 2 pic's sorry for
DSCN0423
DSCN0424
DSCN0425
DSCN0426
half ass pic's but guess better than none.

Latest posts

Top Bottom