Question for you DM users

• Thread starter brd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brd

brd

My girls are about 6" tall (DJ Short BB) they have roots hanging about 12" from the bottom of the net pot. I was running at about 200 PPM (Sharps/Milwakee) meter not sure of the conversion rate. Does that seem a little low or not.

When mixing I add Zone first then A then B is that the right way and do you guys do anything special when mixing your DM.

F

FatFreddysKat

I have run the A/B combo before and had my ladies at not higher than 400 in veg and now wont go any higher than 700 for bloom, and 600 is what the Purple Diesel liked and that was after abusing and over fertilizing them...I am running them again and these got different abuse and are looking ok and should be looking really good in the next few weeks...I add my zone 1st with air off for 30 or so mins, not sure why but its the way I have done it, and it has worked, and then I add my base nutes and thats it for me, 1 change out from veg to bloom and that is it!!

brd

brd

I have run the A/B combo before and had my ladies at not higher than 400 in veg and now wont go any higher than 700 for bloom, and 600 is what the Purple Diesel liked and that was after abusing and over fertilizing them...I am running them again and these got different abuse and are looking ok and should be looking really good in the next few weeks...I add my zone 1st with air off for 30 or so mins, not sure why but its the way I have done it, and it has worked, and then I add my base nutes and thats it for me, 1 change out from veg to bloom and that is it!!

Thanks Freddy. I mix all my stuff in big containers ahead of time and then pump it into the uc. So do you mix in the uc and is that when you turn off the pump. And do you do it just so it does not foam up?

G

grow_dat_nasty

I think the reason they recommend to turn the air off when adding zone is to prevent it from foaming

F

FatFreddysKat

I add zone to some water then slowly dump in epicenter with air pump only off, and yes for me it has seemed to reduce foaming of the zone, but that really never bothered me anyways, but it has seemed to keep things stable and so I figured dont mess with it.....and I mix my nutes the same in a separate container with water then slowly pour in epicenter. I hope this helps, I believe you are doing things just fine and I wish you big success, and you should!!!

U

UNVME

I ran <400 ppm throughout all of veg. and my girls are Nitrogen whores, and they're still dark green 3/5 the way into bloom.

Top Bottom