question of grow

• Thread starter tidusshen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tidusshen

hi, im a soil grower. but now i wanna try soil grow with top feed(cos im lazy to water every night when the light is on). i was wondering how many times a day for watering. and how long is gonna take on each watering. (im not using drip style. just like regular watering. wanna make it easy set to timer for watering) and im using 5 gallon pot.....and what about the ph and ppm?

PS: and i was wondering why my top bud is very small. i mean VERY small. last couple harvest was big~ is it might cause by the light is too low? and is 1000w is kinda close. less than 1 ft...plz help thanks

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up tidusshen, theres alot of info your leaving out. is the room sealed? is the light vented? how many plants, the list goes on/ yout ph should be around 6.5 depending on what stage your in.and less than a foot with a 1000 watt? your brave..lol and scrog or cage is good depending on what your tryin' to do. 42o

Chobble

Chobble

hi, im a soil grower. but now i wanna try soil grow with top feed(cos im lazy to water every night when the light is on). i was wondering how many times a day for watering. and how long is gonna take on each watering. (im not using drip style. just like regular watering. wanna make it easy set to timer for watering) and im using 5 gallon pot.....and what about the ph and ppm?

PS: and i was wondering why my top bud is very small. i mean VERY small. last couple harvest was big~ is it might cause by the light is too low? and is 1000w is kinda close. less than 1 ft...plz help thanks

Pictures would help. Top feeding is generally where you take some guano and put it on the top of the plant and let the guano get washed down by the water every time you water. In no way does it cut back on the amount of watering you have to do...

PH kind of matters in soil but PPM doesnt at all. I think these hydro guys have you confused.

Chobble

Dunge

Dunge

I believe that the idea of drippers is to allow you to control the amount of water that goes to each plant.
Without restrictive flow, water will flow from multiple hose ends at a variety of rates.
I never add anything to the water, as dipper clogs can be a problem.

T

tidusshen

i got it, but i just wanna make a watering automatic like when i watering by my self

Top Bottom