question of multiplying bacteria

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

I know that somewhere on here I have seen about brewing teas for bacteria multiplication...but for the life of me I cannot find it.

I picked up some great white today and was wondering if anyone has had any experience growing or expanding these bacteria and Mycorrhiza. Sure could save some coin if you could.
Any thoughts on this?

O

OZUT

Great White is fantastic. Feed it once when you transplant, once again after about 10 days and inoculate them again when you flip the lights. Works great.

The Joker

The Joker

I've been making the tea with the Great White and Sannies bacto. Been using the bubbler, foams on the second day. Added molasses and wow, what a difference.
Great advise GOD.

Blaze

Blaze

Check out the Soil Food Web Inc website - it has all the info you need to get going. They are generally regarded as one of the fore most experts on tea so they know their stuff for the most part. Here's the link:

Most of the info on these forums in regards to brewing tea is very, very inaccurate. From what I have seen most teas, regardless of how they are made, will have some benefit, but you will get far better results if you take the time to educate yourself on proper methods.

Oh, and you cannot culture or grow Mycorrhiza as they require plants roots to survive. Unless you add them into your tea at the very end of the brewing cycle, and then immediately apply them to your plants, you will not get any benefit from them. Adding them to your tea when you first start brewing is pointless - they will all be dead within hours without roots to form a symbiotic relationship with. Ideally they should be added to your soil right before you transplant.

The Joker

The Joker

I have mycchos in the soil, but the great white has other things in it that do grow as well as Sannies bacto. I did one group without tea and the difference in yield was staggering.
Easily pulled 2 zips per 2 gallon pot under a 400.

K

kuz

I put about 1/4 t mycogrow in about a gallon of water, added 2 cups to a plant growing dwc in a 5 gallon bucket with airstone and a couple weeks later something multiplied. Looks more like 1/2 Tablespoon of sediment on the bottom. Water is real murky, the roots looked okay so I left it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom