Question on compost tea brewing?

• Thread starter Gleny88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gleny88

Gleny88

Hey guys hope everyone is staying safe😎. I have kinda a maybe stupid question that has been on my mind a lot lately. I make a lot of compost teas and biological fertilizers. And one of my head scratching moments has kinda came the last couple years as more and more powder ready to use beneficials come out. I know the basic theory and principles for how compost tea works and it’s benefits but my question is kinda this. I switch around a lot of methods for building a food web in Rockwool either by compost teas or beneficial powders. I am currently using azos extreme gardening bacteria and mychro fungi now when brewing teas and organic biofertilizer if I add the ready made powder when brewing the tea is that really like correct? Or would that hurt the process in brewing. I am just wondering if that would have any negative effect on brewing? I have done it both ways a Gillian times but sometimes I wonder if it’s necessary or could possibly be incorrect? Like would they colonize faster possibly and eat the sugars before the other stuff has time to colonize as it’s coming from a less refined site? Maybe dumb ass question but it’s one of those I have always wondered moments.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
no idea, but it is a good questions. Maybe we have a organic grower here that can answer that. My best guess would be to do them separately, but then again i don't do organic.

Top Bottom