Question on finishing times

• Thread starter Misterdirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Hello Sannie fans. I have a very limited growing situation, and to make a long story short, I can only use my grow room for 6 months out of the year. It uses a single 1000W MH/HPS switchable light for veg and flowering. For the past four years that I've had this setup, I've done a single grow per year.

NEXT GROW I plan to get a 400W t5 fixture and tent to do 4-5 weeks of vegging before I can start using my grow room, so I can cut back on the amount of vegging done in the grow room. I figure I can then get two grows per year out of my grow room, provided one grow is full of strains needing only a SHORT FLOWERING TIME (9 weeks at most).

I'm figuring on using several Sannies Shop strains, and need to know how reliable those flowering times are. Jackberry looks to be a perfect candidate. Moto's Gryphon also sounds promising, but after reading someone's grow diary about Gryphon, it sounds like the reported 7-8 week flowering time is a bit optimistic. Can anyone comment on the flowering times of either strain? How about KO Kush and Uberkush? Hericules?

The second grow can include strains that require up to 13 weeks, so I'm not concerned about finding strains to fit that bill. I'm aching to try Killing Fields, Hericules and Blueberry Sativa, so they'll likely be in there.

Any input would be appreciated.

C

carboncredit

There is a 7 week light green pheno in KO kush that will knock all your friends on there ass.. Sannie is gtg..

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Thanks, CC. I thought I heard KO whispering my name.

Top Bottom