Question on flushing.(first time flushing}

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

So I'm on my second grow, my first grow I did not do a flush per se. So on my second grow I figured I would try it out to see its benefits period so where I'm at in my grow right now just about all the trichomes are milky if not at least 90% I kind of lost track of time so I'm not sure what week of flower I'm on but just from any experience from you guys what is your general sign that it's time to flush?

BigCube

BigCube

Depends what you want. You get a feeling for it after a while. For me, once 90% or more are milky I start flushing.

I aim for 100% milky I dont like amber.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
End of Life Cycle Flushing is based on flawed broscience.

Feeding nothing but water the last week or two is not flushing, it’s watering. Imo this is ok and should be encouraged to utilize the remaining nutrients you paid $$$$ for.

Flushing requires an abundance of fluid filtering through the medium which is just a waste of nutrients and beneficial bacteria IMO. Flushing should only be needed when an imbalance or build up occurs.

Jimidee

Jimidee

I feel that, when using fertilizer, unused nutes that for one reason or another build up in the soil. They can, again I feel, reach toxic levels. So I personally flush frequently. If I'm mixing hotter nutes in the water I might just basically flush at every watering. If just getting started on veg using little fert I might go two weeks between flushes. It's what works for you. Its my first go to if my plants have a sudden change in behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom