Question On Germinating Seeds

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

okay so ive got 5 seeds in some water right now, about 5 hours in 2 of them have already dropped to the bottom. should i be concerned about this cause i know youre supposed to leave them there for around a day and then push them under. first grow btw WISH ME LUCK.

Tat2420

Tat2420

I've never soaked them first. Place them in a wet paper towel folded down a couple times and toss that in a Ziploc. Put it in a dark place that's about room temp and like clockwork for me...2 days and tap root is already curling around the shell.

Tat2420

Tat2420

okay so ive got 5 seeds in some water right now, about 5 hours in 2 of them have already dropped to the bottom. should i be concerned about this cause i know youre supposed to leave them there for around a day and then push them under. first grow btw WISH ME LUCK.
What we all really wanna know is:
Strain, medium, lighting, and feeding...the fun stuff!!! Haha welcome to the farm!!

Kindred

Kindred

What we all really wanna know is:
Strain, medium, lighting, and feeding...the fun stuff!!! Haha welcome to the farm!!
i will start a grow journal on here as soon as they sprout! im just doing this way because its crop king seeds and on their 80% germ rates you have to follow this or they wont send replacements and such i believe. probably shoulda just stuck with the towels though. you think i should transfer them right now? or just wait it out?

Juicebox

Juicebox

i will start a grow journal on here as soon as they sprout! im just doing this way because its crop king seeds and on their 80% germ rates you have to follow this or they wont send replacements and such i believe. probably shoulda just stuck with the towels though. you think i should transfer them right now? or just wait it out?
I get 100% germ rates following their instructions....i would just leave em

Tat2420

Tat2420

I'd wait it out I guess. If your worried about the guarantee. I would prolly still put em in paper towels after the soak. I've never ordered seeds before. Just got my genetics from fellow enthusiasts over the years haha

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

when I germinate, I always leave them in water for 24 hours in the dark. Then put them on paper towels in the dark and usually they have sprung a tail in a day or two

Kindred

Kindred

when I germinate, I always leave them in water for 24 hours in the dark. Then put them on paper towels in the dark and usually they have sprung a tail in a day or two
oh alright i had them under my light yikes, turned that off right away. thanks!

Top Bottom