question on growing outdoor

• Thread starter sergei224
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sergei224

I am asking this question because i am new and i am just curious. Don't take anything in the wrong way on what i say.

Lets say you can have 99 plants legally per person to grow for collectives etc….. can you have 2 legal people on one farm and grow 198 plants legally and not get busted.

Also how much does each plant yield if grown in good conditions and in 100-200g pots?

how much do outdoor pounds go for??

How much is an acre of land up in Humbolt….

Thank you (curious)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no 99 per farm
5 pounds
lol i wounder if im even close
good luck with the gold/green rush

sky high

sky high

If you have to ask such questions you are WAYYYYYYY over your head/ability level.

but good luck just the same

s h

vaporedout

vaporedout

2700 for outdoor.... im thinkin its way less. considering outdoor goes for about 25 an 1/8 in da clubs. pretty much any BIG outdoor is gonna be risky. CAMP usually gets a few big gardens so keep that in mind. and your land in humbolt, well lets just say, that area is probably gonna be so high (hehe) in price because everyone is wanting to grow out there, even phillip morris has acreage (somebody there must believe weed will be legal soon)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
2700 for outdoor.... im thinkin its way less. considering outdoor goes for about 25 an 1/8 in da clubs. pretty much any BIG outdoor is gonna be risky. CAMP usually gets a few big gardens so keep that in mind. and your land in humbolt, well lets just say, that area is probably gonna be so high (hehe) in price because everyone is wanting to grow out there, even phillip morris has acreage (somebody there must believe weed will be legal soon)
dont give away all the secrets lol....i was just playn around bro

Chobble

Chobble

I am asking this question because i am new and i am just curious. Don't take anything in the wrong way on what i say.

Lets say you can have 99 plants legally per person to grow for collectives etc….. can you have 2 legal people on one farm and grow 198 plants legally and not get busted.

Also how much does each plant yield if grown in good conditions and in 100-200g pots?

how much do outdoor pounds go for??

How much is an acre of land up in Humbolt….

Thank you (curious)

These are the types of posts I hate to see.

Wherever your getting 99 plants from, Thats an out dated number. Check the rules by county, that's all the really matters atm. If you moved in and bought one acre in Humboldt, you would get robbed. Unfortunately, its how the world works up there and I dont see it getting much better anytime sooner.

Just dig big holes in the soil and amend them well, Cheaper then smart pots if your just getting started.

Land depending where in humboldt can be 30000-100,000$ easily, make sure its usable.

Good luck
Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom