Question on harvest

• Thread starter into the light
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

into the light

Hi all....
I have two plants that are ready to harvest ( by time ) that is 9 and ten weeks. They do not appear to be ready according to trichome cloudy/amber and I would like to wait a little longer.
My question is that there are no green leaves left only yellow. So, will the plant continue to mature? Or is it basically over. They are still healthy and drinking water.
I don't need to pull them yet and I would like to vine ripen as much as possible..
Any experience? TIA ITL

G

Green Supreme

If amber trichs are what you want, wait. Patience is a cannabis grower. Peace GS

A

amstercal

Don't worry about the leaves. Maybe even cut off a few of the upper fans to allow the light through to the buds.

420king-MASSES

Hi all....
I have two plants that are ready to harvest ( by time ) that is 9 and ten weeks. They do not appear to be ready according to trichome cloudy/amber and I would like to wait a little longer.
My question is that there are no green leaves left only yellow. So, will the plant continue to mature? Or is it basically over. They are still healthy and drinking water.
I don't need to pull them yet and I would like to vine ripen as much as possible..
Any experience? TIA ITL

if these are from seed you can run an extra 2 weeks due to the first 2 weeks not really about flowering its more about sexing and streching with clones add 1 week due to stretch thats when your nuggets will look ripe i always use this as rule of thumb unless told otherwise by the breeder :passingjoint:

I

into the light

Thanks

Thank you all for your experience. These were from seed but they took almost 10 weeks to sex. I can't remember offhand how long they've vegged for but but it was about 10 weeks. I finally put them to flower to speed it up.
I will keep them going and monitor them every few days. Good education and once done it will add to my book to knowledge.
I'll write in when they're done.
Thanks again ITL

Dunge

Dunge

I would love to see a picture of what you are dealing with.
The last few weeks are probably the most important of the entire growth cycle with regard to product quality.
I am in the final weeks of my second grow and have a great interest in this thread.

420king-MASSES

I would love to see a picture of what you are dealing with.
The last few weeks are probably the most important of the entire growth cycle with regard to product quality.
I am in the final weeks of my second grow and have a great interest in this thread.

THAT IS PARTLY TRUE IMO I FEEL THAT VEGG IS WHERE YOU GOTTA PUT YOUR TIME IN MAKIN THEM HEALTHY AND KEEPING THEM THAT WAY NICE HEALTHY VIGOROUS GROWTH ALL STARTS IN VEG AND IF SOME SHIT HAPPENS IN VEG YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEE SHIT AINT GONNA END UP THE WAY YOU ORIGINALLY EXPECTED ALL FLOWER IS IS JUST STAYING ON TOP OF THINGS AND I WOULD SAY THE LAST 2 WEEKS ARE THE MOST CRUCIAL WHEN IT COMES TO RIPENESS AND POTENCY EVERYTHING ELSE IS DICTATED IN VEG:joint:

B

bastard_x

If she still has white hairs coming out of the tops you can go longer . when 80 % of the hairs turn orange this is what is called "the point of deminishing returns" look for the amber trich's if they are there then they are ready. Some people believe they lose potentcy if you leave em on too long.

J

jglass

let them go as long as you can. dont worry about the leaves being yellow, just a sign of things to come :talking

Latest posts

Top Bottom