Question..On Hermis and Fans

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

i havent been able to find anything on it.. i am really interested in finding out if i can keep this plant with my others without pollenating the entire grow.. because its just the most resinous plant best tasting plant and really a beautiful set of buds.. butttt it started to hermi out like after being cloned for 5 years.. i only got this strain last year.. its a sweettooth x blueberry x nl x skunk 1 ... a friend of mines friends best friend gave it to me and its been a great plant until recently.. i sprayed with reverse last week going to do it again tonight.. but i was wondering.. if u just picked as many off as possible .. and then spray and then just i dont know . leave the fans off or on a time and pointed away from them just to get the air moving but not blowing pollen around? i dont know what to do if the reverse doesnt work ......... !!!

Nutts

Nutts

If theres a hermi and its growing and its a large plant then theres deffinitly a chance of the tiniest wind carrying pollent to the others.i wonder also does a stress turned hermi carry the genectic trait to hermi like a genetic hermi trait would.?
I personally wouldnt take the chance , I fucked up once and left a male on the floor and it pollenated all the lower branches cuz it was right next to a fan...i got lucky though because the tops were still good just the lowers, but after seeing all those seeds I got to understand how easy it would be to ruin everything...months of work

Nutts

Nutts

These here is the product of those seeds...so I got lucky..i dont know why I put male I meant hermi...and now that I think back, this was a couple grows ago that it happened do these seeds carry the hermi trait? Two did hermi but I killed em right away

310 2
convex

convex

I have red hair and am balding ... my kid thankfully has thick black hair ...

Will there be a chance that my grandkids may have red thinning hair??
If we make my kid a new baby brother will he have red hair?

Think about it ...

Cheers

T

TROCOLO

Hello

Sometimes happens that your best female turn into an intersexed plant.

It is not a problem for me to have some seeds in the buds if the high is good, but most people doest like it.

The plants wants to reproduce, so in some cases if you pollinate a branch and trim the male flowers they don't appear again but not always is successful.

Greetings.

Top Bottom