Question On My Feeding Schedule

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

ok so I'm using advanced nutrients sensi bloom coco in coco obviously with big bud voo do and b-52 (according to schedule)

My plan is to go nute nute water for 3 day cycles , however when I water my question is do I just do my RO water with a little cal mag ?? Or should I add in some nutes (in small amount) to up the nutes a little in watering phase??

5 gal buckets I mix in. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys .

xenon730

xenon730

I'm still testing but I've noticed no effects at all from letting the coco fully dry out or with putting in 0ppm water. I gave 0ppm water once a week and all throughout flushing previously anyways. If your goal is to rinse the medium or allow them to feed on what's left, i would use straight ro water not phd. Logically speaking using straight ro water should be no different than if you were using clearex or similar. It seems to me that youre concerned because everyone has told you that if you put through 0ppm water your coco will explode and that's totally false. I just harvested 10 plants that got nothing but 0ppm water in coco for 3 weeks and every other feed throughout and nothing went abnormally in the slightest. That is definitely myth.

P

PocketGrower

I'm still testing but I've noticed no effects at all from letting the coco fully dry out or with putting in 0ppm water. I gave 0ppm water once a week and all throughout flushing previously anyways. If your goal is to rinse the medium or allow them to feed on what's left, i would use straight ro water not phd. Logically speaking using straight ro water should be no different than if you were using clearex or similar. It seems to me that youre concerned because everyone has told you that if you put through 0ppm water your coco will explode and that's totally false. I just harvested 10 plants that got nothing but 0ppm water in coco for 3 weeks and every other feed throughout and nothing went abnormally in the slightest. That is definitely myth.
Interesting. I like what you've done. I'll be doing nute nute nute pure water just gonna ph it down. Just wanted to know if I should be adding cal mag or not. Should I add cal mag when feeding at all or just nutes ?

xenon730

xenon730

Interesting. I like what you've done. I'll be doing nute nute nute pure water just gonna ph it down. Just wanted to know if I should be adding cal mag or not. Should I add cal mag when feeding at all or just nutes ?
your call. If you want to rinse the medium thoroughly like a flush, no calmag. If you just want to hydrate the medium to give them some water and not worry about salt buildup AND you regularly water to a good amount of runoff, then half tsp calmag(150ppm).

Latest posts

Top Bottom