Question oon how to prep my product!

• Thread starter Dbd143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbd143

Dbd143

I was recently given an ounce of pretty decent nuggs but they're pretty dense. I'm planning on using them for a run and wa scurious as to what is the best way to prepare them for a blast. I'm used to using a strain specifically for the type of oil the person wanted .. any feed back would be appreciated. best way to contact is email if thats allowed [email protected]. im also using a 3cfm single state with a one gallon vac chamber. I'm probably gonna have to do a couple different purges bc of it would start kissing the roof of the chamber. Again any help is better then no help thanks.

Dbd143

Dbd143

can anyone comment on advice please or point me in the right direction for info i just want to maximize my yield.

Sirdabsalot

Sirdabsalot

To effectively extract the oil from really dense buds, we must expose the most surface area as possible to the solvent without damaging cell walls(grinding).

I use gloved hands to break the nugs up into marble or pea sized pieces of equal proportions. I do this over a large sheet of parchment paper, as trikes will "pop" off when doing this, the parch will help with these loose trichomes.(they will stick to most every other surface,and lost)
Every handful that I break up, I lift the parch and funnel directly into the tube.
With each "dump", use your packing tool (wooden dowel that is just a little smaller than the ID of the tube) to pack firmly.
-this is best achieved by simply using the weight of the dowel itself, just drop the dowel on top of the material, to keep it as uniform as possible through the whole tube, count the amount of times you "drop the dowel"... I personally like 10 drops.

Hope this helps.
SD

Latest posts

Top Bottom