Question related to growth and humidity

• Thread starter defarmer83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

defarmer83

Hey guys,

I've got three plants in a 2x2 tent. Two of the plants are in flower (autos) and the third (photo-period) is 1 week into 12/12 flip. The humidity over the day is in the high 40% range and during the night it jumps to 60% as I have to close the windows in the night to prevent burglars from getting in through them! Temps are at 74f (23c) at night, and 77f (25c) in the morning.

My question here is; is it fine that the humidity jumps for 9-10 hours to 60% and then spends about 14 hours at 48-50%? Or do I need to spend the cash to buy a dehumidifier? (we don't have A/C.

P.S. the gal here is in starting her 6th week (auto flower). How long do you guys think I need to wait before harvesting? 2 weeks? 3?

Thanks in advance!

Question related to growth and humidity
Question related to growth and humidity 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My question here is; is it fine that the humidity jumps for 9-10 hours to 60% and then spends about 14 hours at 48-50%? Or do I need to spend the cash to buy a dehumidifier? (we don't have A/C.
I don't think it's a problem if the RH doesn't go much higher. RH increases as the temperature decreases, which happens when there's less heat from the light.

Top Bottom