Question - Will the Blueberry Kush (left) catch up with the God's Gift (Right)?

• Thread starter Perpetual Garage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will the Blueberry stretch to fill the scrog?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • cant tell yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Perpetual Garage

Perpetual Garage

Hello Friends, I have a quick question for you folks. Please refer to the attached image: So these girls have been in veg since Nov 18th and have been in an RDWC system under HLG 550V2 rspec lights with plans to flip January 15th.
The row on the left is Blueberry Kush and the row on the right is God's Gift.
In hindsight, had I done this grow with only the God's gift in the system, I'm confident the scrog would be sufficiently filled by now. Unfortunately, I went with mixed strains this time around and now I'm wondering how or if the short and bushy blueberry will catch up in surface area coverage and yield to the God's Gift. Do you think the blueberry will stretch to fill the scrog during flower? Looking at things now, I can't imagine how the blueberry will compare in yield to the God's gift when things are said and done - all I know is folks keep saying short and bushy is good but so many leaves are covering so many tops.. I hope the Blueberry stretches!

Link to Grow Journal

View attachment 927340
Blueberry Kush on the left, God's Gift on the right (don't mind the second scrog on the far right)​

Nugg

Nugg

Your pics didn't load...they will all stretch when flipped..that seems like a long time to veg in dwc..they must be huge...but no two plants are the same..I have had smaller plants be the biggest when done so u never know..

Perpetual Garage

Perpetual Garage

oops! thanks for pointing that out Nugg. Lemme try to attach the image below.

IMG 20200105 142716
Perpetual Garage

Perpetual Garage

Your pics didn't load...they will all stretch when flipped..that seems like a long time to veg in dwc..they must be huge...but no two plants are the same..I have had smaller plants be the biggest when done so u never know..
this was actually exactly what i was curious about. Whether or not small plants stretch and end up being the larger ones. They were put in together and i can safely say the rootball of the shorter strains are just as big if not bigger. we will see - i'll be happy to post updates as we go :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom