Questions About 1st Grow

• Thread starter Geenastee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geenastee

Geenastee

So I'm new to tent growing. I got a nice complete set up from htg. It can with only one fan to push air either in or out. I chose to pull cool air in to keep the temps nibce. And it worked, very well. I have 6 automatics. 3 lr2 and 3 OG. My question is. Why did it work with proper exhaust? I'm learning that exhaust is important for indoor setups. Why did my shit work? All are in various stages of flowering .

Questions about 1st grow
Questions about 1st grow 2
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

You answered your own questions!!
So I'm new to tent growing. I got a nice complete set up from htg. It can with only one fan to push air either in or out. I chose to pull cool air in to keep the temps nibce. And it worked, very well. I have 6 automatics. 3 lr2 and 3 OG. My question is. Why did it work with proper exhaust? I'm learning that exhaust is important for indoor setups. Why did my shit work? All are in various stages of flowering .
Be well

str8smokn

str8smokn

It's exhausting through the fresh air pushing the stale air out.. It's called positive pressure..
I think..haha trying to sound all professional..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

What size light you have and where are you located?states or across the pond?
I think you have answered that already with where you bought it from... HTG

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

what's the temp in your room where the fresh air is coming from?
STR8

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

So you're telling me that because I got a complete tent I don't need to push air out?
Htg set you up and that is why it works..
Why did it work with proper exhaust?? Because growing in a tent needs the air flow..

Geenastee

Geenastee

My grow room stays between 75-90. Those are my low and max. Average is 80-83
Why did it work with proper exhaust?? Because growing in a tent needs the air flow..
I don't have exhaust. Just intake. Sorry if I confused yall

Geenastee

Geenastee

I don't have exhaust. Just intake. They sent one fan so I decide pulling cool air in was better than pushing hot air out only to be pulled right back in. I had one fan for whole grow. I just now got another fan.

Top Bottom