Questions About Cbd Strains

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

So cbd isn't psychotropic but does it effect your buzz in anyway? Say I had a 1:1 cbd:thc plant. Exactly how would it be different from say a 1:2 or 1:4 or 1:20 cbd:thc plant? Thanks!

Navillusii

Navillusii

I grow Harlox its a 3:2 THC/CBD. This gives me a "light" buzz, not a stone. Its more of a euphoric feeling. Back pain goes away, anxiety calm down and i'm overall happy. Conversely, my mother uses this for her fibromyalgia and depression. She doesn't really get a buzz, like smoking a kush, but she gets up and cleans the house and tends to the outdoor gardens while jamming out.

I've also smoked catatonnic which I think is 16:1 CBD/THC and there was no high or happy feeling although i was pain free for quite a while and did feel much more limber.

Personally experience isn't science so it may not be the same for everyone.

BombBP

BombBP

Thanks @Navillusi ! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Personal experiences. Thanks again!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have one high cbd strain, I have no idea of the thc/cbd content but I imagine its 1:1 because it makes me have a short but heavy body/mental buzz followed by the happy euphoric feeling.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I grow Cannatonic 4 cbd hp cut, supposedly tested at 22:1. I can do big ass dabs of this (I extract all the flowers) and feel just chill. No more pain, not high. Like chilling at the beach sipping on a Margarita feeling. So I always mix it 75/25 cbd to my normal thc wax and dab that way. Imo, you need the added thc to help boost the cbd. At least with myself and a few of my patients (ms and ra).

BombBP

BombBP

Ok so are there any well known 1:1 strains? Or would it be better to try a high cbd/high thc hybrid and do a pheno hunt? Thanks...you guys are awesome!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

So cbd isn't psychotropic but does it effect your buzz in anyway? Say I had a 1:1 cbd:thc plant. Exactly how would it be different from say a 1:2 or 1:4 or 1:20 cbd:thc plant? Thanks!
THC gives a head high.
CBD gives a body high.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Ok so are there any well known 1:1 strains? Or would it be better to try a high cbd/high thc hybrid and do a pheno hunt? Thanks...you guys are awesome!

There are strains like Charlottes web, Harlequin, abd Hippies disappointment that are high CBD and ultra low THC.

I use Cannabis for Crohns. What i do is look for CBD as high as i can get with a moderate THC.

One of my favorite strains is Northern Lights. It has 3% CBD and 17% THC if memory serves.

Recently i lucked into 26 grams of Dry powdery Northern Lights i picked up for $4 a gram.

I made a slab of concentrate with 99% ISO. My yield was 4.4 grams concentrate or 16.9%

You can't make Rosin with dry buds but QWISO worked well to get some great medicine.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

one thing to keep in mind when growing a cbd "strain" from seed.
every seed is a new unexplored genotype so don't expect it to be cbd or thc dom until you actually test it as 10 seeds from the same batch can vary to either end of the spectrum and everything in between

fwiw

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I didnt know harlequin was high cbd, I just popped 10 or 11 of them. Is it really aromatic? Are all high cbd strains really aromatic with high terp count?
There are strains like Charlottes web, Harlequin, abd Hippies disappointment that are high CBD and ultra low THC.

I use Cannabis for Crohns. What i do is look for CBD as high as i can get with a moderate THC.

One of my favorite strains is Northern Lights. It has 3% CBD and 17% THC if memory serves.

Recently i lucked into 26 grams of Dry powdery Northern Lights i picked up for $4 a gram.

I made a slab of concentrate with 99% ISO. My yield was 4.4 grams concentrate or 16.9%

You can't make Rosin with dry buds but QWISO worked well to get some great medicine.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I didnt know harlequin was high cbd, I just popped 10 or 11 of them. Is it really aromatic? Are all high cbd strains really aromatic with high terp count?
Yes it is.

A bit over a year ago the very first clone was Brought into AZ so i have never had a chance to use any of that strain.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I got some seeds from a friend and thought that it was just a strain named after the book character harley quinn, I didnt know it was high cbd. Nice, if my cbd lemonaid re vegges maybe I can cross a male with my lemonaid.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I got some seeds from a friend and thought that it was just a strain named after the book character harley quinn, I didnt know it was high cbd. Nice, if my cbd lemonaid re vegges maybe I can cross a male with my lemonaid.
Nope. High CBD moderate THC.

For some reason i couldn't get tge leafly website up.

I thought it was ultra low THC but another site said tge moderate THC. Its a Sativa/ Indica hybrid (75% Sativa 25% indica)

Top Bottom