Questions About Dark Devil Auto

• Thread starter kingofphenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingofphenix

Hello growers,
Im new grower. Im interested about this strain- Dark devil Auto by Sweet seeds. Can someone give me information about this strain? I searched but dont find good information. My questions are how long how long is ready for harvest (germination-harvest) in outdoor? How many grams of plant gives in not bad conditions (im new growers and i dont think i will give him perfect conditions) ? I read in internet, but havent good information....
Sorry if this is spam :(
Thanks a lot!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv never ran that strain but dark devil isnt a "super" auto so should b done in around 9/10 weeks from seed and yeild will depend.is it going to be in a pot or in the ground?the more root space it has the more youl get.if u inhibit growth in any way it will decrease your yeilds so make sure she has plenty of root space.
dont water too often either.new growers often make the mistake of thinking having the medium permanantly wet is good for the plant.its not.its actually really bad for the plant.roots also like oxygen so the more airy the medium the better and let the medium dry out a good bit between waterings.

K

kingofphenix

Thanks. I will grow them in ground with 40-50l hole. Can you recommend me autoflowering strain with good yield and maximum harvest time 8-9 weeks after germination?
Thanks a lot!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Thanks. I will grow them in ground with 40-50l hole. Can you recommend me autoflowering strain with good yield and maximum harvest time 8-9 weeks after germination?
Thanks a lot!
Hello there, I grew 2 dark devil's and the first one reached 3.5 ft tall. Had alot of side branches with big sugar plump buds. Both of these plants took about 65-70 days. The other part was I got 3.5 ozz's of really excellent smoke. The second plant only reached maybe 2.5 ft. tall. Also this dark devil was green and not purple. Sweet seeds said that around 10% would be green but the same effect. But the main cola was 24 inches long and was very sweet and fruity smelling. The high I gave around 9.0 to 9.5. You can check out my smoke report. Its a great strain to grow. Peace Out....

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Thanks a lot!
I grow only auto's!!! lolol.. This is the seventh auto that I have grown.

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Thanks a lot!

Hi mate, i grew Ice Cool Auto by sweet seeds, outdoor. Got 290g dry, off 4 plants in the end. Check out my thread about them here.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/1st-ever-grow-outdoor-auto-ice-cool-auto-spain.82546/

A friend grew dark devil and only got 20g off the plant, and in my opinion, it wasnt that great either. Maybe others have had more luck.

Top Bottom