Questions about feeding seedlings

• Thread starter ninjagaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ninjagaiden

Hey All,

Ive been a long time soil and hydro grower so this is my first time jumping into coco :)

First off, i decided to keep things on the simpler side of things.
-Canna Coco Coir
-Canna COCO a/b
-HG Drip Clean
-HG Roots Excelerator
-Great White
-Atami Bloombastic for flower

When do you guys like to start feeding your seedlings? As soon as i get a good tap roots on my seeds, i plan on putting them in small square pots. Should i start feeding a day or 2 after being sewn? At what EC would you feed at?

Also, What EC are you guys maxing out on in veg stage and in Flowering stage? In my experience, i can usually get away with higher EC in soil but have to lower EC a bit in a pure hydro setup.

Sorry, one last thing :D. Do you guys use RootsExcel and Drip clean at full recommended bottle strength from beginning of use to end?

Thanks
Thanks All!

And p.s., i will be running some Tangerine Dreams this run, already getting soaked. I want to see what all the controversy at the Cup was all about ;)

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

After first set of leaves. 25% strength at first.
Remember there is no nutes in coco coir.

Good Luck

true grit

true grit

yeah im still burning the shit outta seedlings....lol...but don't worry they come back with the fierceness...down to about 250-300ppm off the bat.

B

BigEasy

I use Roots Excell through the fourth week of flowering and Dip Clean all the way. Best of luck.

Top Bottom