Questions About Making Fem Seeds

• Thread starter 2020r1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

i will, yea $50 since its not available really, cost me an arm. half? the size of the tiresias, but we will see. making a separate CS run, both will be for HA-OG reversal for S1.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i will, yea $50 since its not available really, cost me an arm. half? the size of the tiresias, but we will see. making a separate CS run, both will be for HA-OG reversal for S1.
Yikes..Those future pollen sacs will be made of platinum..LOL:smoking:

Just thought I'd toss this in..Been following that guide I posted about DIY CS (measure 50ppm on your meter and add some yada yada formula and you should have CS between 40-50ppm)..
Anyway..I have begun turning 1 each (all from my own Feminized seeds and CLONED)...Pineapple Express2, Creme Mandarine, and a 6th Gen GDP..I can see pistils dying and very little sacs forming..

On a more sour note..I think the Gorilla Wreck #4's pollen is a no go..
Began to see mold forming on the sacs, so I chopped Her/Him up, and shook out the pollen..It was sorta a greenish yellow (Not ripe I think), but I spread some out anyway on another flowering GW#4..

dankninja

dankninja

here we go. the hopefuls. HA-OG kush clone only.
HACUTS

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

here we go. the hopefuls. HA-OG kush clone only.
View attachment 797406
Just an FYI..
Harvested a Gorilla Wreck#4's female pollen, and sacs are forming now on a GDP, Creme Mandarine, and a Pineapple Express2 (all my own clones from feminized seeds)..Spraying CS 2x per day..working ok I think..

DIY CS measuring about 25ppm (whatever that formula was..should really net out to 40ppm). I strain out the larger particles thru a coffee filter.

EDIT: not moving them now anymore..sorry for the burple)
Moma's delicate condition ya know..LOL
IMG 1033

Last edited:
dan1989

dan1989

I wonder how many people complaining about destroying the land and bla bla really give a shit. Unless you're driving an electric car, charged with the wind turbines you would obviously have in your back garden, using your household/human waste as compost and never buying/trashing non-recyclable plastic, you're fucking up the earth anyway. At least you're adding some oxygen back to the planet by growing. But, as someone mentioned, try to respect your grow area and leave it in a usable state for other local flora to grow back.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

1. If i plant with peat pot directly in soil, could it possibly prevent roots from spreading and stunning growth? (does it need much time to soften up?)
2. Can one fem hermie pollinate 20 plants and when is it optimal to pollinate - early as possible or mid flowering, for most production?
3. Can i start spray CS earlier than fist hairs so i get the pollen ASAP, do i spray the entire plant every day?
4. What is the chance the female doesn't produce pollen/dies from the silver?
5. Do indica/sativas differ in seed amount produced and do 7 week finishers produce seeds faster than 12 week finishers, or its 40-60 days for all?
6. How hard is to remove seeds form non dried weed? (i don't have option to dry, or do anything with the buds)
7. Is ~2000 seeds normal for ~2 meter plant?

My answer to #6 is moderate.. I cut over 1200 seeds out of my durban by hand.. only to find that seeds seem to ripen as the bud cures. I noticed that seeds that still have the blowfish lips on them dont germ as well as seeds that have lost that after a cure.

45North

45North

My answer to #6 is moderate.. I cut over 1200 seeds out of my durban by hand.. only to find that seeds seem to ripen as the bud cures. I noticed that seeds that still have the blowfish lips on them dont germ as well as seeds that have lost that after a cure.
Man I love Durban but HATE trimming that stuff.
45n

dankninja

dankninja

either one sounds like a hard pass for me. can barely trim high calyx to leaf stuff as it is. id have someone else trim that up, too lazy

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How comes? Pain to grow?
Major PIA (BC Early blueberry)..Naners 5th week..hated food and water..just stopped growing after feeding (Not a Lockout)..then deficiencies. I was gonna get some DJ Short Gear, but I hate growing plants like this..Unfortunately, I will have to drop some more BB seeds that I have and face the music....LOL

dankninja

dankninja

well..looks like this hybridtech is probably way past its shelf life.

>>>>>>>The product has a shelf life of 30-45 days. REDUCED activity will occur after 55days. This product should be used immediately to avoid diminished results from prolonged storage.

>>Its not your fault but, that was private info between myself and RC..at that time I hadn’t told him about the fact that those were the results we found from ‘Unrefrigerated’ solution. I was not aware that he was going to go ahead and use the info we talked about in email, publically, or I would have definitely made note of the refrigeration issue.
Be aware that eliteX’s chemistry will slowly decompose at a somewhat linear rate ,depending on the Heat. I would estimate the lifespan of PROPERLY HANDLED solution; at somewhere between 3 and 6 months. Cant really be sure of much more. All our experimental data is with fresh solution.

>>> It does invalidate the idea that eliteXelite™ is a one-month solution. The solution will last far longer than 1 month, with refrigeration, which is what our literature will advise, after I contact RC and fix this misprint! We STILL got decent results at 55 days and NO refrigeration. If you know anything about certain chemistry in solution, you will know how refrigeration will dramatically improve the longevity.

my literature does not say refrigerate at all. anywhere on the pamphlet. yet another good idea that got canned too quickly. looks like no one wants to explain whats in it, and no one wanted to have it out on the market. even chimera got in on a post.

tossed mine in the fridge for now. but thinking its useless solution now.

45North

45North

@Buzzer777 i look at my B.B. beans and move on to another. I won’t part with them though:) but if anyone really wants the flavor and smell without hassle I highly recommend auto blueberry kush by nirvana! House favorite.
45n

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

How comes? Pain to grow?

Slow grower, Lack of vigor even among the best candidates. Is very very sensitive in the seedling stage to nutes of any kind.. I had to grow in peat moss with Cal mag water only until they were big.. and even then. The sicklyest plants Ive ever had my hand on, Save for a female and one robust male.

dankninja

dankninja

so since this hybridtech spray is potentially past its expiration date by a mile, does it make sense to supplant a CS regimen with it? or should i just say f it?

dankninja

dankninja

think im gonna supplant the cs treatment, doubt this hybridtech has much oomph left innit so I doubt it will hurt the situation. my victims are getting ready, might try combination on one, just cs on another.

Top Bottom