Questions about new auctions

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Down South Sage

Damn!!!Always another hurdle to jump!Well if i ramble about bull shit just understand i may be high and i'm going for 25!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
RM

sorry to hear bout both ur purple beauties that had to be hard .

i remember you said o.haze x willy is 4 bin

wat other o.haze f1 can we exspect n wen ?

S

SnowCap

I've got some old Nep x Cambo Reef, any suggestions I'll be starting these inside then replanting in April for the outdoors. Thanks for your time.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What did the Daalat close at. Damn I didn't get back in time to snag it. Last I saw was $300

S

SnowCap

Wish I had a chance to get something special. Daalat sounds like a great strain to work with.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The Lady G x bubbleberry that just went up was done by Capricorn seed co (CSC),lady g was their G-13 hybrid.

convex

convex

Damn! Mango Rosa and Blue Nepalese ... and me without a disability check - arghhhhh!

N

Nirrity

hmmm.. it would be nice to know why LP#3 and LP#4 was eliminated on the way to final LP #1 release. Are they lean more indica side or sativa side also?

R

Reeferman

Ok when we bred the white wizard that became lp when we smoked it (lol) There were several different plants that all were keepers until they cured etc we did not know. these were all different expressions of the family all are lemmon lime to what I can only compare to the first train wreck cut I had many many years ago when I made alien wreck for prairie fire seeds .
I have not really grown many of these since they are all killer man !
Expect to find new expression unique love potions !
Reef

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

hey Reef, was wondering if you could give some info on the breeding habits of your Burmese? in particular, does it dominate in crosses, if so, males or females, or both? have you found in hybrids that it prolongs high, shortens, remains the same? any other info would be great, if it's too much too ask, i apologize in advance.

Top Bottom