Questions About Nutes/soils! Anyone?!

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Hey so I went to the grow store and with my purchase the guy offered me a pack of this uprising stuff. (I never turn down free things) so I was just wondering what exactly is it for I see it has some good things in it for the plant. But like what cycle is it best used for? Idk I'm just a beginner grower and have some questions.

Questions about nutessoils anyone
the riesen

the riesen

if you look youll see where its a balanced n-p-k so its ment to go in junction with another. it can be used in veg but because of the potash and phosphate it could also be used in flower. it looks to have some good ingredients. i cant speak for that brand though never used it. but it wouldnt hurt to try if your in soil. the n-p-k ratio is not that high. free is always the best!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word that's what I'm sayin. And yeah I used it as a top dress for one of my plants. Will see how it helps lol. Thanks man @the riesen

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I would think a tablespoon of that per gallon of soil would be a nice addition.
Definitely won't hurt. But be careful overfeeding once you ammend the soil with it. You won't need as much bottled nutrients.
Best of luck.
Peace

THCdurk

THCdurk

@ShroomKing I'm actually trying not to use bottled nutrients. I have them but just tryin to see how far I can go without them. And yeah I put a tablespoon as the top dress seems to be doin fine. And @the riesen lemme see your girls bro I Def will let you know man!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I put uprising grow and uprising bloom on my veggie bed this year and it did super super good in probably the crappiest soil I've grown in...if it grows tomatoes it will probably grow weed. Mine was a freebie too

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word sounds good I just applied some yesterday so I'll see what happens in a few. I over watered like a douche. So it's a lil droopy but she should pic up once the water dries

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

For sure. Sorry I cant help you with an application rate, I did half of each bag in a 7x7 bed. Just sort of a side though haha

THCdurk

THCdurk

@We Solidarity I did a table spoon on the top of my soil then watered. Lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

I got some bag seed from something I didn't know the name of but worth keeping seed was citrusy I remember distinctly. And I have a "bluedream" seed goin(so I was told.) But they're growing like Champs. And I started them in MG organic soil cause I wasn't paying attention but gonna uppot to happy frog. But they like the MG so I'm not gonna fuck wit them lol.

the riesen

the riesen

Mg organic is ok, it's the mg moisture control potting mix that has the nute burn beads that pop when you water.

I learned the hard way about MG Moisture control. Back in my soil days, I dont miss it at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom