Questions about Raskal and Reserva genetics and about Kushes in general

• Thread starter papaduc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i feel that exaggeration shit but they gotta have some super dank up there that theyre keeping to themselves.. i guess it just never makes its way down here.

back to the topic.. how are the ogs from seed companys compared to the clone onlys? are the rp ogs equally as good?

I

itsSMITTY

imho, the SFV OG has been some of the most potent smoke i can seem to find in cali from LA to the Bay Area. Also, seeing it grow, just makes me a happier person. Fat buds all the way around. Again just my opinion

I

ibTheMan

To be fair there wasn't much difference between the phenotypes in the RP range, they were very very similar in terms of smell taste etc. That's actually why I posted, because I don't want to grow the same strain under a different name time and again, know what I mean. They've all got that peppery aniseed funky vibe to them and they are a nice smoke, but I'm looking for something with a twist to it, to take it off in another direction.

If you were to put raskal's gear, and the cali stuff in general, in categories of taste etc, how would it line up?

Here'sthe RP headband I grew. The OG is almost identical.

Two best weeds i ever grew are Both RP, one Sour Kush pheno and one OG#18 pheno, im pretty sure theres no way any other breeder is go n to have anything alot better if better at all.
Heres my RP Sour Kush Pheno#6 (Diesel Pheno)
The OG18s where kinda hit or miss, but the top pheno is unreal, All the Sour Kush plants where good, one was the best ive ever smoked(#6)

Sour kush 0031
P

papaduc

Interesting replies, especially the people who've ran both and rate RP's higher. Very interesting. Thanks.

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn ibtheman thats a plant right there. i love trees like that.

and word, good to hear the rp seeds are quality, i always thought when you try to make the clone onlys into seed something gets lost but maybe not.

rp is droppin good shit i see.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

I love THC... and THC comes from that very same plant that everybody here's talking about - cannabis. It is a plant that has been around for a good 10 000 years and has shown its unique and versatile qualities over and over again...
Nothing about Nature seems perfect and yet - it works like a charm... and nothing gets wasted - ever... Well, that is, of course, until man came in into the picture and had an unstoppable desire to make things LOOK perfect and forgot about what those things' true goal is - to MAKE a perfect balance and maximum efficiency of the WHOLE and not the individual... It may sound strange, but that is what's really happening - take Osho, Castaneda, Zaratustra, Nitsche, Jung, Fromm and especially Eckhart Tolle - they are all talking about the same thing - a sence of deficiency...
And so, people one day forgot what cannabis was here for - it had a purpose, a goal... a NEED to evolve into this particular form... And now, we don't know what to do with it - people are confused... and most of them ignorant - simply because they're so concerned about the "ME". Look at MY hybrids, my country's hybrids, my friend's hybrids, haha - well, this is still only one way to use a certain trait of the cannabis plant. In other words - there is NOT a single hybrid that has ever been created; they have all been found. It's been found that something happens when you do a certain action - this consequence has already been found and put aside to await its time. This is simply how evolution works - it's like a movie that consists of different frames. When the frame is being lit, you can see what's on it... it's that simple, haha...
IMO, there are almost no cannabis plants left - everywhere's full of mutated plants, "meeting their gene-potentials" and people have once again forgotten. This time, they've even forgotten about the meaning of the actions they're doing - tampering around with evolution under the pretext that it's "to fulfill the genetic potential of the species" and "variety is great", haha... I am a bit bothered by this, as this is what I see happening - and again... this is my very humble opinion and I do not mean to mock breeders' work and devotion... I am simply saying that everything has a purpose - and we do, too. The problem comes when we forget that and start doing everything else in hope of remembering what we've forgotten... and that also has a purpose. It's not meaningless, but it really needs to be understood.
Peace and Blessings, friends. I am not going to read any answers here - as I am very very very high and probably won't even remember that I've posted this, hehe... so, if I've offended anyone - please write me a PM and I shall apologize for any misused words on my behalf and interpret my idea in another, non-offensive way, as my goal is not to offend, but rather to give food for the mind... and emotions to the heart.

B

Biggestpothead

Wow how high is that dude. What a fuckin rant.um yeah RP OG Kush sucks ass barely felt it. Never had the OG kush 18 but the "so called 91 Chemdog" sucked balls. Waste of money, Hawaiian snow was 10x better

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

O.k. here are my two cents and you can take it for what its worth. The O.G. kush is not a kush at all but is some of the best smoke I have ever encountered, and I believe Logic's background story is true as I have heard the same thing about it and it seems like the most probable. Now, confusion with the O.G. really started with Cali Connect, not talking any shit but Swerve was the first one I saw labeling different names on that same cut. What exactly Reserva Privada has is good but I do not believe it to be the same O.G. that we love in the U.S., Raskal on the other hand while I have not personally ran any of his gear I have seen quite a few other growers stuff and I would say anything crossed with his "fire" O.G. (which by the way, if I remember right, he claims was a clone given to him named simply O.G.) is definitely what we think of in the states as o.g. and worth a run. Cali connect totally has it too and it may be worth giving a few a run if you want to find the fuely, skunky, lemony (not the same type of lemon from the hazes that you are familiar with in europe) with a strong kick than it's worth the try. From your photos the r.s. stuff does not look like the og. As far as bubba I do believe that is true kush mountain kush, I have tried a couple of other strains from the area and they are totally related and worth trying too as I have not seen any of this in amsterdam, closest being the L.A. Con.

As far as the best weed and where, its everywhere depending on the growers.

JH420

JH420

i grew both i ran raskal purple white strawberry white and alein f2 i ran rp's og and sour kush i know i am gonna take a beating for saying this rp's where better. and it is not like i dont know fire i have the Chemdog D clone ecsd purp kush nl6 pre bubba and plenty other cuts in my stable just one mans opinion

Not here to lay a beatin on ya bro but just wanna point out that this is an apples to pineapples comparo...purple white (white urkle??) and strawberry white vs headband and og.

I

ibTheMan

Wow how high is that dude. What a fuckin rant.um yeah RP OG Kush sucks ass barely felt it. Never had the OG kush 18 but the "so called 91 Chemdog" sucked balls. Waste of money, Hawaiian snow was 10x better

Bro, you sure dont know what your talkn about, at all.

B

Biggestpothead

Bro, you sure dont know what your talkn about, at all.

Bro, u might have the tolerance of a high schooler but I grew reserva privadas OG kush and it was mediocre at best. One of my weakest strains, I feel ripped off for the price they charge. Nice and sticky and looks pretty, just no potency.
BP~

S

SourPatchSwag

I will see....

I just ordered OG#18, WIFI, FAK, Alien Dog V2 and Bubba BX2. Gunna run them side by side outside and inside under two 1k. Have had good experience with RP and DNA so now i'm gunna see what CC and OGR are about. Will try to get results out asap.

Top Bottom