Questions about Satori Mandala Seeds

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Hi everyone, I have had my eye on Satori for a long time. I've searched grow logs, examined personal experiences with the strain and from what I can tell, it looks awesome.

Does anyone have any personal experience with Satori? Is it worth picking up a pack or should I just stick to local club genetics? I grow indoor, mostly in soil or soiless. Currently running: Green Crack, Hindu Skunk, Romulan X Grapefruit, FireOG Kush. I have run in the past: Trainwreck, SSSDH, Afghan Kush, Chocolope, Querkle, Blue Dream. Coming up, Northern Lights, Chernobyl. How does the high or growth patterns compare to any of the above? I know it is mostly Sativa (pure?), but I'm interested really in any and all things someone can tell me about this strain. Especially in terms of harvest time, yield, how many seeds to find a keeper (stable genetics?), type of high and length, nutrient regimin, etc. Thanks a bunch for any insight you can provide.

:harvest:

PS. I am also interested in Sannie's Jack F6 and I PM'd logic about how to actually send my payment and get a credit for my account. He hasn't had time to reply. So, how do I know where to mail payments?

S

SSHZ

I grew it once about 2 years ago. All I remember was it was a heavy yielder with a monster main cola and it took a few weeks longer than I expected to finish. Quality was not impressive, but that probably was cause by an early harvest..... Let it finish up well and you'll be happy with it.

S

SSHZ

I think I let mine go around 9.5 weeks but they weren't close to being done.......... I'm guessing 11-12 weeks to finish properly......

W

WW Lover

She finishes properly in 12-14 weeks, depending on pheno. Beginning of week 12 start checking the trichs with the scope.

The master of the Sartori is The Hemp Goddess at Marijuana Passion, go there and speak with her.

Top Bottom