questions about the tincture i made..

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

ok,, so i made a a tincture using the difinative green dragon recipe. everything seems to have turned out ok, but when the tincture is all settled, a light green cloudy film falls to the bottom of the jar,, do i need to strain this out again? is the green cloudy film on the bottom chloryphil? is it something i need to worry about? ALSO,, hot do i store my g/d? put it in a fridge? dark cabinet?

H

headband707

ok,, so i made a a tincture using the difinative green dragon recipe. everything seems to have turned out ok, but when the tincture is all settled, a light green cloudy film fall to the bottom of the jar,, do i need to strain this out again? is the green cloudy film on the bottom chloryphil? is it something i need to worry about? ALSO,, hot do i store my g/d? put it in a fridge? dark cabinet?

What did you make it out of? Never store anything in the sun.. peace out Headband707

mikeb437

mikeb437

i made it using 3oz of everclear and a minimal of 5 grams of decent bud, heated the weed,, put in everclear,, gave that a hot water bath for 20 min.. it seems to work cause i took 2 small teaspoons and i caught a buzz. just not sure what this light green shit is that settles to the bottom..

H

headband707

You can run it through a coffee filter .. It might be nutes in the leaf or thc lol.. If your not sure of your produce then put it through the filter. Store in firdge. If you got high and your not melting it's all good peace out Headband707

T

THCure

I actually got the same thing while extracting with 190proof vodka. not everclear since ev was 151 proof. I moved up to a 96.4% alc volume instead.

I dont know what it was either. I just used it lol....

H

headband707

I actually got the same thing while extracting with 190proof vodka. not everclear since ev was 151 proof. I moved up to a 96.4% alc volume instead.

I dont know what it was either. I just used it lol....

Yeah there is a guy on the rollitup site that has it on video lol. You can make it out of oil and make canna caps which happen to be helpful for things like Cancer and chronic pain. injesting pot can be 5 times more effective then smoking it ,but it's not for everyone as it can knock you on your ass in some strains. Peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Top Bottom