Questions first time growing cannabis

• Thread starter TheRealM00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Gelato left amnesia haze right. issues circled though minimal i think. craving magnesium or tip burn? clawed leaf tips on some leafs but nitrogen intake is not high? getting canna a and b and humboldts golden tree + liquid seaweed plant tonic currently maxing about 800-900 ppm give or take, they both had a small amount of canna pk 13/14 for a few days but i took thisaway for now almost 6 weeks into flower ish for the amnesis and almost 5 ish for the gelato, do these plants look about right for their ages or should buds look fatter by now? mainly wondering for the gelato with it being indica but not 100% about the sativa either so any imput would be nice ;)

Sampleganja
Newgrower12

Newgrower12

Probably a good idea to flush and follow with a light balanced feed. Gelato is a really light feeder ime.
Ok so don't be upset, but all I know about when i started my grow is that i ordered my seeds on Feb 3rd. Alls been good but i just want advice on when to harvest. I have a jewlery magnifying thing and i know the milky cloudy trichs means its ready for harvest but you can wait for amber trichs. This is my first auto so any advice would be amazing and much appreciated!

Pot
Pot1
Pot2
TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Ok so don't be upset, but all I know about when i started my grow is that i ordered my seeds on Feb 3rd. Alls been good but i just want advice on when to harvest. I have a jewlery magnifying thing and i know the milky cloudy trichs means its ready for harvest but you can wait for amber trichs. This is my first auto so any advice would be amazing and much appreciated!
best thing you can do is use a jewlers loups or a usb microscope- both are cheap on amazon and the usb one is best get somethign at about X60-X100 zoom. look atthe colour of the tricomes when about 5-20% are amber you can harvest with no worries but you might want more or less amber depending on the type of high you want most, more amber more couch lock.

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Probably a good idea to flush and follow with a light balanced feed. Gelato is a really light feeder ime.
hey is it wise to have water only days or water with calmag only days when in coco? i have recently flushed them and their both at about 1000 ppm run off feeding at about 800-900 ppm, is this reasonable or should i feed at something like 600-700?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hey is it wise to have water only days or water with calmag only days when in coco? i have recently flushed them and their both at about 1000 ppm run off feeding at about 800-900 ppm, is this reasonable or should i feed at something like 600-700?
No not at all... unless using organic amendments Always water with nutrient solution to runoff imo.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That gelato will likely do best in the 400-500ppm range... ime very nitrogen sensitive strain. The other 600-800ppm should be plenty

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Hi i have been feeding them around the ppm you said and i have just started to notice a bit of inter veinal chlorosis showing up on i think older leafs but npt the bottom leafs mostly middle to top ish, its very mild right now and none is fully yellow i am unable to get a picture unfortuinately right now. they are getting the pk 13/14 this week also which is just over half way through the week. its most the mardgins and top halfs of the leafs of the affected ones showing these symptoms. any idea what my issaue is? Thanks

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

my run off ppm is about 1000 on both and ph about 6.2 both, it seem,s to kreep up fast could thios be causing my issue?

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

wanted to eddit othe rline and add but it would not let me:
i did add much more canna parts b then parts a to increase ppm to were i wanted them would this be the issue possibly~?
also i will add there under a 600 watt dual spectrum hps at about 14 inchesaway from the top . could this be the issue? i notice more yellow chlorosis on some of the large sugar leaf on teh tops of the smaller plant.

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

these are not auto flowers just incase ive posted this in the wrong place of if there was any confusion there

Latest posts

Top Bottom