quick and short help plz.

• Thread starter twich0825
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twich0825

twich0825

hey i have a singal seedling dont know wat stain it is just got a seed from a friend and planted it . it is now about 1.5 inches tall i want to grow it as natural as possible but i want it to be short and quick as i am moving back to WA soon i dont care about amount of yeild wat do u suggest

william76

william76

hey i have a singal seedling dont know wat stain it is just got a seed from a friend and planted it . it is now about 1.5 inches tall i want to grow it as natural as possible but i want it to be short and quick as i am moving back to WA soon i dont care about amount of yeild wat do u suggest
Do you have a light?or you doin it outdoors?we need something to go on,and welcome to the farm ,76

twich0825

twich0825

i have a light but its not a grow light its just a small 60 watt lamp

straincreation

straincreation

Sorry but Not gonna happen bro with those lumens. You will probably yeild stems and pistils. No enviroment or anything. If you are serious at all abiut this, which by this post I see your not, you should read a bit and youll find all your answers. Theres no way to shorten up mother nature especially with that kinda light . I don t mean to be so negative but really 60w. Sorry bro

Happy farmin;)

william76

william76

i have a light but its not a grow light its just a small 60 watt lamp
Probably better gettin some sort of gro lite as soon as possible that lite. Won't do much longer, cfl,s or florescent would do till you could get a hid or led,you could even flower one under the cfl,s and get decent weed,but at quickest from seed be at least 12~14 weeks unless it's an auto then about 10 weeks,hope this helps,76

straincreation

straincreation

So if and when you decide to drop some cash into it then we can help. You need lights fans etc. If your gonna get anything out of this plant. You can try cfls there cheap and dont use to much electricity. If you go to the SEARCH BOX which you should always do before a post and type in cfl grows, low light grows, fluorescent grows. Etc. You can find your answer once you do this annd still cant find annswers then well I dont know what else to say.

Lazie growers never prosper if you dont cate about yeild, that being quality or quantity your in the wrong boat. Its kinda a waste of time if you dont give two shits about your end product.im just sayin so really bro if you are intrested then be intrested and dont post things like," I dont care but I need help not caring guys" its a double negative. If you dont care then why ask ock it and see what it does. Bag of soil water light. Theres my suggestions.
Happy farmin;)

twich0825

twich0825

ok no reason to be a dick wat kind of lights do u suggest? i need them cheap i have the timer fans that r hooked up on thermometers and frogtree soil it is in a controled enviroment. i herd that u can start in 12/12 after u get the first set of leaves is that true? i only care about quality as its a personal plant

Last edited:
SunGrown

SunGrown

go to wal mart or home depot and get a cheap compact floro work light, any high lumen will work. But time wise you got 70 or so days if you 12/12 it right away. And it could be male, so don't count on it unless it was feminized.

Good luck

burn4me

burn4me

if you have the area and fans and timers then check out a CFL grow. cheap easy and will work if cared for. wont yield much but will flower for you. need a red/warm bulbs and blue/soft or daylight bulbs. they got pretty cheap 200 watt bulbs should do ok for 1 plant.

there is no need to be harsh on twich. but buddy if you really want to grow you got some researching to do. but its not rocket science and can be done. hell im doing it! lol good luck and welcome to the farm bro

heres an example:
http://www.amazon.com/Feliz-Grow-Li...sr=8-14&keywords=200+watt+cfl+bulb+and+socket

Last edited:
straincreation

straincreation

ok no reason to be a dick wat kind of lights do u suggest? i need them cheap i have the timer fans that r hooked up on thermometers and frogtree soil it is in a controled enviroment. i herd that u can start in 12/12 after u get the first set of leaves is that true? i only care about quality as its a personal plant
Sorry bro didnt mean to come off like that. Just that IMO these plants need to be cared for and about. So ya
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

As far as lighting goes if you give a little beter description of what the space, budget, electricty, how many plants, is we can help.
Cfl is the way to go if your on a budget. If not then go with a 400w thats easy peesy. I know its been a while I dont whats going on with you. That seedlings probably is no longer a seedling. so let us know if your stil there what you went with?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

With one seed this may be a short run 50/50 chance u can get a male. Unless your friend gave you a fem seed. Regarding quality, it's in the genetics. You would be really lucky to find the quality your looking for from one seed. I hope you find it tho. Fresh air and lighting is important. Figure out the cubic feet of your room n get an exhaust fan that will change the air every 3_5 min. N make sure she gets plenty of light

Top Bottom