Quick Fix 6.1

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Just wanted to post something up to my fellow blades, I have been looking for some kind of solid reassurance about quick fix to help ease my mind, I got a surprise job and have only been clean two weeks so substituting was the only option, so im going to give the solid reassurance that I couldn't find for myself, I got the job, the quick fix worked just as it should, I just got an ace bandage and wrapped it to my leg with the heat pad and went in, nervous as hell I sat and drank a cup of cold water to try and calm the nerves and wrap my head around what I was about to do, I got up "ready when you are" I said, went in the bathroom went through the speech, "don't flush, set it here, open the door" blah blah blah, he walked out I instantly went to work, quietly, putting the bottle from my thigh and pouring most of it, I figured EXACTLY 3 ozs would be suspicious and I wasn't taking any chances, so I poured it and out the bottle in my pocket, sat the cup on the counter opened the door and played dumb about flushing "you said don't flush?" He came in looked at the cup checked the temp (96) "looks good" did his thing I washed my hands got my copy and split, felt like shitting my pants the whole time, this job is HUGE for me, normally I would clean up but didn't have enough notice, so I googled, and googled and surfed forums and threads and YouTube and everything bought two things of quick fix because I left one in the car and didn't want to risk even that, called today and they got my results, IT WORKED bottom line, IT WORKED, makes sure the temp is right and fuckin relax, the test is in the bag, enjoy your smokage and your new job.

G gnome

G gnome

Glad to hear it worked fer ya. Congrats on the new gig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom