Quick guesstimation anyone?

• Thread starter jimbobthe3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

Gday guys im used to growing trees, but have opted for a few smaller plants this time around, could anyone guess the average yield im going to get from this plant? Im hoping it's min 2 oz, would be extatic if it was 3oz or more lol. Thanks for anyones input! It's about 3-4 ft high, 1.5 ft wide incase you couldn't tell from the pic lol. The strain is a mid-heavy yielder, most of the time :P.

Theyre 3weeks+ into flower at the moment, stretch has stopped.

Quick guesstimation anyone
Quick guesstimation anyone 2
phenotyper

phenotyper

It looks like it has a long way to go. I'd stake up those branches so the plant can focus on bud production instead of stem. How long does the plant usually take to finish? What strain is it? If it's as long of a finisher as I think, there is some possibility of getting between 2-3oz.

Best of luck and post more pics as she progresses, great looking plant.

Edit: Missed that he said 3 weeks. Edited out most of my commentary.

P

paulycali

You should be able to pull 2-3 oz's per plant

What kind of light is she growing under?

J

jimbobthe3rd

It's some lebanese indica i think, it usually finishes in 44-47 days, it's a early finisher, might not naturally be, i think the hormones my hydro guy gets me to use make them finish a bit early, but theyre always nice and big and heavy by the end of the cycle at 6.5 weeks. I have 24 of these plants growing under 8 x 600w lights, 3 per 600w light.

Thanks for your input.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Hey guys, this is 6 days later from the previous pictures, gotten a little bit fatter, got an overall room picture for you guys, im shooting for 3lbs, 2oz a plant, 24 plants, your opinions and input is appreciated! I loves peoples at the farm :P!

SAM 04281
SAM 04291
SAM 04301
SAM 04311
champion

champion

looking good

when did you take the snaps

b4 watering? how often you been watering and how much

what are the temps in there?

what extraction are you running?

J

jimbobthe3rd

Took the snaps half an hour after the lights came on, (theyre still sleepy lol), it was just after watering (i water only once daily, just when the lights come on), temps are around 80-84 most the time with humidity between 25-40%. Using a 85w 10" extraction fan, probably going to upgrade to a 235w next run to lower the temps a little, i have A/C in the room that i adjust according to the temp, but its cold outside these days so i like the girls to sit around 80ish so i can warm up too :P.

Top Bottom