quick indoor to outdoor ?

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

I know I kinda got an answer b4, but couldnt find thread...trying to see what the best way to ease ft tall clones from indoor under a shop floro to outdoor...starting w how long at a time? 1 hr? 30min? and then do i put em in direct sunlight or shade for a while??got a few that wanna move outdoor soon...also seeds germinated in a paper towel and then put into dirt...once they pop out of dirt, can i then move right outside or should i keep in for a while 1st then move out

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Get yourself somma dat shadecloth, my friend. Make your lady a special house, that will cover all sides through the day. Put her outside to enjoy that sunshine, after a few days, lift up some of the cloth, see if that area burns. After a few more days, lift some more, see how she behaves.

If she's going from a long photoperiod to a short one, she's likely going to flower pretty much immediately. If you're in the northern hemisphere we are now on a daylight lengthening period, and April is a lot like September in that daylight hours change significantly. Since it's on the increase, meaning dark hours are decreasing, she will then switch back to vegetative state of growth, and will throw out triple and single-lobed leaves as a sign of her hormonal confusion.

Can you pick up what I'm puttin' down there?

The seeds can be started under the Big Metal Halide in the Sky immediately. Expect them to be weird, just like indoor grown seedlings, stretching weirdly and just being weird. They'll grow out of it. Just be absolutely certain NOT to use black nursery pots in such a manner as to allow roots to cook (on any of them). Believe me, this is a quick killer if you're in a warm/hot area. If so, shade the pots or paint white, or wrap in white paper or plastic (I re-use soil bags, turned inside out).

I hope this helps. Mmm... look. This is how it's done under the Sierra sun.

CRW 7399
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

nice sea...thnx for the awesome reply...biggg help to me..so the ones that just popped out of the soil i can put right outdoors even though popped out of soil indoor?...cool thnx..

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I agree that the seeds should be fine to go outdoors. The days are getting longer so they shouldn't want to flower. I always do the same thing w/ old moms once a year.
Either slowy bring the time they r under lights indoor to match whats going on outside or move them back under a light for a few hrs at night til the days are longer. Sativas seem to go back to veg. even if they start to flower a bit but i've seen indicas just keep flowering and become big fluffy pieces of shit.
Just be sure to listen to Smaiden and not let the pots fry the roots. I dig holes and put the pots down in during the day and pull into my garage for a few extra hrs light. Maybe for only a couple weeks. Then you already have your holes dug and it helps keep direct sunlight off the pots early on.
Peace, SRoach

Top Bottom