Quick Question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds...

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys, sorry bout all the questions, but hey thats the test of learning the trick of the trade.. this ones about germination and after they sprout the medium best to choose..
I recivied my order of 5 Feminized Chrystal:bongsmi:.. so i decided to go ahead and germinated 2 of the 5 chrystal seeds, so if i do screw something up, atleast i got 3 more to play with, but with what i know, im confident (fingers crossed)..
Right now, as of the first 24 hours, i got 2 chrystal germinating between moist paper towels with two plantes to make its own humity dome, i have this plate ontop of the heating mat inside my seedling & cloneing hut, the temp is 71f.. and the humity is 56%, i gotta try and get temps up atleast to 75f and i should be good, so i put 3 towels over the hut and the temp is building up with the tent zippered up..
Once they sprout, i plan to put them in rapid rooter natural plant starter plugs the spong type ones, once i put the taproot facing down in the plug with the seed shell only a pinkie finger nale or maby a tiny pinch tinyer in lenth down inside the rapid rooter, once i put these babies in the rapid rooter, do i put them under 24/7 light, or 18/6 light, or do i wait untill they break the top and a seedling appears and starts emeraging from the rapid rooter, is that when the light goes on for 24/7 or 18/6, im not sure on how to do this, this may be the reason why i always screwed it up, i always put them in the medium them under 24/7 light and never had sucess, so im hopeing someone can help me with this and their past experience with rapid rooters and what light cycle should they go on and when??

Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 2
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 3
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 4
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 5
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 6
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 7
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 8
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 9
Quick question about grow mediums for sprouted seeds 10

Latest posts

Top Bottom