quick question about Mothers

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

First of all i asked in the coco section but i want to hear if you guys have a take anyways i started some beans in coco can i move them into soil when i go up a pot size and then i second question would bee what is the best soil to keep mothers in thanks im in coco but im making the change slowly to soil i love the taste of organic soil grown

rootsnshoots

rootsnshoots

I have gone from coir to soil and done fine. Prune some of the bottom if possible and bury the pant a little deeper. I like to apply a generous amount of EWC or compost to the top of to coir transplant, and then cover with your soil.

Any healthy soil will do. Building your own supersoil is what i'd recommend.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Depends on if you plan on keeping the mother around forever as the host plant or if it will be replaced soon by one of its clones??? the longer you plan on having the Host plant the plainer the soil i start out with and the bigger the root ball container should be learn how to water masterfully and you can keep a mother around for a long time and remember only grow out what you will clone and the longer you plan on keeping that host plant the more meticulous you should be in her care....salvador dali's parents use to introduce him as the son that took their lost childs name .....cool user ID and Avatar.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

you can flower those out in coco and when you take cuts throw those in soil as well....

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

thanks for the help and the quick dali fact didnt know that but yea thanks for the help much appreciated and my avatar is a painting by Georges Mathieu google him

Top Bottom