Quick question for for anyone

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Lmaoooo stoned yes my bad guys just saying is 60 rh temp at 68 to 70 highest. Is good for drying the buds. That's were I keep it all the time . I'm just wondering if anyone does it differently if there is a easier way to dry em

TSD

TSD

Lmaoooo stoned yes my bad guys just saying is 60 rh temp at 68 to 70 highest. Is good for drying the buds. That's were I keep it all the time . I'm just wondering if anyone does it differently if there is a easier way to dry em
I do 60/60, hang for about 4 days then into paper bags for approximately 5 days to a week, depending on size of buds and how much is in each bag. Paper bags slow the drying process and even out the moisture, like a pre cure before the actual cure.

Panhead59

Panhead59

I've read on here that 60F + 60 rh are the optimum target. You are pretty close though. I hang whole plant like that for 2 wks., in a dark closet. Then paper bag till rh inside bag is 60, then straight to grove bags for approx. 2 months to cure.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I do 60/60, hang for about 4 days then into paper bags for approximately 5 days to a week, depending on size of buds and how much is in each bag. Paper bags slow the drying process and even out the moisture, like a pre cure before the actual cure.
Right I do paper bag thing too lots people dont even know what it is or skip the process.. yeah on day three now in day or two gonna bag myself

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

Right I do paper bag thing too lots people dont even know what it is or skip the process.. yeah on day three now in day or two gonna bag myself
It's definitely an old school thing, but it works like a charm. This year I put some directly in jars after drying fully and some in bags after being partially dryed, just to see... the ones that had the bag treatment definitely smell better so far... we shall see.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

It's definitely an old school thing, but it works like a charm. This year I put some directly in jars after drying fully and some in bags after being partially dryed, just to see... the ones that had the bag treatment definitely smell better so far... we shall see.
I did that too haha last time. the bag was better its bestway I say after jar it put a pack in it and good to go.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I’ve been playing around with weight loss. Weigh a couple buds or stems everyday til they stop losing weight, then jar.
Ah that's a good one hmm. Never though of that . Ima do that wit this one

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

For all you bag dryers, here’s a little DIY thing I dreamed up while staring at my temperature/hygrometer made by Mondi. and a paper bag. The T & H sensor caps on the back thread onto the sensors. This allows me to insert sensors into bag and have display outside bag. The T & H readings are with an empty bag for display purposes only.

3BE1B323 D36C 42D3 A9BF 5850158BE7DF
B8DE7558 A3C7 4FEA B681 2D207188E55D
072CB439 4BBA 4B2A 97F6 B483F4DC3BEA
TSD

TSD

For all you bag dryers, here’s a little DIY thing I dreamed up while staring at my temperature/hygrometer made by Mondi. and a paper bag. The T & H sensor caps on the back thread onto the sensors. This allows me to insert sensors into bag and have display outside bag. The T & H readings are with an empty bag for display purposes only.
Crafty. I love me some MacGyver shit. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom