Quick question for the community

• Thread starter dOOdIRT5280
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yes theyā€™re awesome, lots of different breeders to chose from as well as their own white label strains. I recently grew four different strains out of their catalog two famous breeders ie mandarin cookies from ethos and blue sunset sherbet from Barneyā€™s Farm. Along with their white label Blue dream and cheese. All four were delicious. The best thing was that I had a bag of cheese back in 2019, and NASCā€™s cheese strain had that exact same flavor as the stuff from four years prior. Theyā€™ve always got some specials running including free seeds with every purchase.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

This was the BLUE SUNSET SHERBET
IMG 3607

voltage

voltage

My last round came from them. Runtz by barmeys farm came in sealed packaging (similar to rqs).

The rest came in their packaging

Also got the multipack with the fruity pebbles, gary payton, apple fritter.

They threw me 2 free cheese and hindu kush seeds.

Fast shipping. Ordered at night. Shipped the next morning.

So far so good.

Screenshot 20240106 164527 Gallery
Screenshot 20240103 223627 Gallery
dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

My last round came from them. Runtz by barmeys farm came in sealed packaging (similar to rqs).

The rest came in their packaging

Also got the multipack with the fruity pebbles, gary payton, apple fritter.

They threw me 2 free cheese and hindu kush seeds.

Fast shipping. Ordered at night. Shipped the next morning.

So far so good.
Right on voltage appreciate the response!

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I've used them several times. Quick fulfillment, good freebies, and they take plastic. Thumbs up from me.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Was this 1 of the free seeds?
I have 2 cheese that will be ready around 4/20
No I purchased the cheese, I think they threw me a whiskey Zulu autoflower with that order, which I stuffed it in a fifteen gallon fabric pot crammed into a two by two under a mars hydro ts 1000. Ended up with almost ten ounces from one free seed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Latest posts

Top Bottom