Quick question

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

ok so pistils are suppose to stay white through out the grow, right? so if a few of the white pistils are turning red/brown does that mean i have a herm somewhere and the bitch is preggo? Im about 30 days in

Thanks in advance

U

ukgirl420

it could be a variety of things ,,could be seeded if the hairs are shriviling up but unless youve had a hermie in there or a male open it sac its doubtful also it can be strain related ,,but imo it has never indicated a hermie just by having brown /red pistols
have you a picture you could post up ?

S

SkyHi

i dont have any pics but its just a couple of the top hairs turning brown all others are nice and white, i just have always thought they dont do that unless they are at the end stages of life or pollinated. I cant see any balls anywhere but ya never know i could have missed something. But yea just typical 30 day flowers with some brown hairs appearing here and there

U

ukgirl420

ive had plants whose hairs ahve turned red and brown within a couple of weeks of flower ,,and others that have stayed white till harvest ,,,,,,
i would just keep an eye out for balls :rollj:

BigBud09

BigBud09

You normally get the pistils turning brown at the end of the pre flowering stage:fixed:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Ya say this is at top of plant...could could be heat related. how close is light?..I say smoke two Bong rips and send my bong back. You will be fine...take care and be safe

S

SkyHi

i dont think its light/heat because its not even the tallest plant doing it. Ill keep your BONG hahahaha jk

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

it could be a fan blowing on it to hard also. But I would say dont worry about it.

Top Bottom