Quick question ?

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

I have an aeroponic system with 10 plants. Between those 10 plants i have 3 sour cream and 2 god gifts in one res and then in the other i have 3 mt Shasta ( unknown strain ) 1 true og a blue dream and a la con. Now in my first res my gods gifts are ready to be flushed and cut for drying. But i have a issues, my sour creams are suppose to be a 9 to 10 week strain. I have checked the trichs and they all have bulbs and are starting to barley milk up on my sour creams. Should i start the flush at week 8 and just go with it so i don't end up hurting my gods gifts or do i keep them going for another week r so? Also the same problem in my other res, mt Shasta hairs are turning amber on all the plant starting at the bottom and around 70 % of all ( mt Shasta ) My blue dream is really a dream its very resinous and they are slowly staring to milk up along with my true og and my late bloomer la con which as of this week started to get huge( very odd). Should i just flush them next week even though some have longer bloom times then others? The problem is one res per 6 plants with too many strains. Next round it will be fixed but this is my first grow and i am really happy with how everything has turned out being i almost killed all them and got nute lockout. Any help will due me great , Please fell free to pic apart my post and pics and help me out. Thanks thc farmers and happy growing.

redman420

redman420

Yes start flushing at eight weeks,sour cream and blue dream will taste better with a few extra weeks of pure water they both dont need much food.And next time a would do 2 or three different strains and not that many different strains.with different flowering times.Just make sure you give your plants 2 weeks of fresh water before harvesting them.:banana1sv6:

T

tipper619sd

Thanks for the help and much apreciated ,i have been doing research and most ppl lile to flush early for the head high not couch lock

T

tipper619sd

So i have been checking my trich and i will say about 20 % is getting milky and id say most the bulbs are milky around 40% of each plant give or take a few . I am thinking to run them for another week with low dose of nutes and then by the lets say 10th day start giving them phd r/o water for about 3 days constantly changing the water lets say 2 times a day so i can flush all the nutes out of the plants good. I think that will cut down on the plant sucking up already flushed nutes back in it could be a constant battle for all i know. Also my mt shastas are smelling like a sour diesel or something like that but phat nugs and they are pretty tall plants ( sativa most likely ) THanks for all your help and i will keep u all updated . Peace and happy growing

Top Bottom