R.i.p @420 Lyfeppp

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

English people have a terrible habit of saying stupid shit when someone dies, saying stuff that's basically a bad joke or whatever. Like once when my friend said his pal died after flipping his car, I said 'well that's flippin bad luck ain't it mate!' I think I've done ok up until now, so i'm just ducking out and reading the replies for the most part. Be well.
I am one if those English men with a terrible habbit to, and just like you it seems end up having to tell all...rest in peace.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@420 lyfePpP ...what a guy...love that dude like a brother.first person to pm me on the farm,sent me some raredankness beans....thats him all over...lovely family,new grand kid......wish we had have got the chance to meet up,like we used to talk about...loved his dabs,hated the police..lol.. been an honour to be able to call you my friend....rip big bro...
. keiks...

dan1989

dan1989

@420 lyfePpP ...what a guy...love that dude like a brother.first person to pm me on the farm,sent me some raredankness beans....thats him all over...lovely family,new grand kid......wish we had have got the chance to meet up,like we used to talk about...loved his dabs,hated the police..lol.. been an honour to be able to call you my friend....rip big bro...
. keiks...

His wife was online the other day, she messaged me again, didn't say much, but she knows there are people here who knew her husband, and she knows that he had friends here. And she knows she can talk to us about it too. She knows you and him were friends kiek, don't be surprised if you get a message from her dude.

keiksweat

keiksweat

His wife was online the other day, she messaged me again, didn't say much, but she knows there are people here who knew her husband, and she knows that he had friends here. And she knows she can talk to us about it too. She knows you and him were friends kiek, don't be surprised if you get a message from her dude.
thanks dan...driving at mo

dan1989

dan1989

about time yo did a bit of graft...hehehe.

Here you are then clever bastard

IMG 20170713 095150

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom