R.I.P. Cash Hyde

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

sorry to stir the fire but I know exactly what Id do but then again I break the law just for the hell of it so doing so for my sick child would be a no brainer. plus I started growing just to get $ for a family lawyer to see my son more so I do know for sure what Id do hell Ive even risked my own life to save a stranger before but thats a different thread

Im not pointing my finger at the dad its horrible this happened and its horrible that something so wonderful is illegal but put me in that situation and Id either continue growing or move to where its more acceptable

and If saying that makes me disrespectful than so be it, guess Im a disrespectful POS whod gladly go to jail for 10 years to give my son just a couple months of a better quality life

like I said in my OP I agree with everyone just saying thats not how itd go down with gator, sorry for sounding so cruel or whatever just giving my perspective

fractal

fractal

I guess gator and I are disrespectful jerks, so be it. It doesn't take away from my sadness at seeing an innocent child suffer and die like that. I just know that if it was my son, I wouldn't be throwing away his medicine because some asshole politicians said I can only have half the number of plants I was previously allowed to have.

The true villain in the feds and the police. . . I read that after cash passed away the coroner and sheriffs forced their way into the home to take him away, ignoring his family's desire to have a wake for him and say goodbye. . . They just busted in and said nope, we're taking him away from you sorry! Cops these days seem to be more robotic each day than the last, without an ounce of humanity or compassion.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Fractal and gator. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR ANY IDEA THAT YOU WOULD DO NOR WHAT I WOULD DO IF GIVEN THE SITUATION......START ANOTHER THREAD FOR THAT.

This thread is meant to say good-bye to a poor child whose life ended too soon. Please stay positive and keep it on track. This is a very touchy subject and if you don't have anything nice to say than please refrain from saying anything at all.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I don't even like to think about losing a child. I would go crazy. My heart goes out to the family. They have a missing part of their life that will never be replaced.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, did everyone see this?

Cards can be sent to the Hyde family via
United Patients Group
336 Bon Air Center #361
Greenbrae, CA, 94904
Donations can be made at CashHydeFoundation.com
If nothing else...

Y

Ya...The Pizza

That is a huge bummer. R.I.P. Cash Hyde, thank you for teaching us soo much. I rock my cashhydefoundation.com tye-dye bracelet every day. I think they make em in rasta colors too. I encourage all the farmers to grab one.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Another op-ed piece on little Cash and how he became another victim of the War on Drugs.

fractal

fractal

It's weird how victims of the war on drugs, inevitably end up in worse shape than "victims" of actual drugs.

Top Bottom