R.I.P. "Rock"

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I just got word that my hommie & dear childhood friend had just passed away from stomach cancer. ;(

He's been battling the cancer since the 5th grade, and now in his early 30's, the great spirit has taken him to his people.

I am truly saddened and lost by his absence.. He was a true inspiration and friend to all.. He had the most positive outlook on life, even when times were dark for him, he always held a candle burning. He loved the Farm and the many pics..

You will never be forgotten,"Rock"!! May the great spirit take you swift & strong to our elders and may the sun shine on your family. We love and miss you my brother!! ;(

There's a trail of Tears
Flowing from our homeland
Washing out the years
Drowning out the Red Man

There's a broken heart
Beating like a funeral drum
A nation torn apart
So one can be born

There's a memory
That the Eagle holds high
When we were free
As the wind in the sky

There's a feeling inside
That stirs our madness
To have a chosen life
In the fields of sadness

There are some empty teepees
Falling into dust
Like an endangered species
We're losing too much

We are a world forgotten
Pushed aside and left alone
But comes a time when we will rise again
Oh Great One,hear our prayers and our song.

I'll be taking a needed break from the Farm. I have to go back to my homelands to honor my dear friend and send him on to his peoples. I just want to send prayers and good vibes to his family, and to help send him to his elders. Maybe you'll do the same.. It's greatly appreciated!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Man bro! heavy stuff. My friends mom is currently losing a battle with cancer. I also have a dear friend with MS and she is a miracle a case right now but when her sutuation gets bad I am deeply saddened.

If you ever need someone to chat with I am hear for you brother. Keep your head up.

fred

C

CharlesSprkleaf

sorry for your loss... keep ur head up bro... peace

winta

winta

sorry to hear about your loss my dude! keep ya head high and feel him with u cuz im sure he is still by your side bro!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry to hear bro.. Best wishes to you and your friends family...

beezleb878

beezleb878

Sorry for your loss. At least his memory will live on! I somewhat recently lost my sister due to the freaking flue. You never know when its time to go. All I can say, live and enjoy the time we have.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
May the spirit of the elders guide him through out this journey to the land of peacefulness. Sending my prayers with love and happyness, take as much time as u need, we will be there, waiting for u.

Stay strong...Ur friend.

peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, very sorry to hear about such a great loss. its very hard losing those that are close to our hearts. make sure to carry the great memories with you forever and you will feel like they are still with you. remember that death is unfortunately a part of life and the next stage that we all must one day deal with. i hope he wasnt in too much pain and his soul is at peace......sending my best to you and your lost homie. next spark up is for him. stay up tex and lemme know if you need anything homie ~SMF~

true grit

true grit

If he was that good of a homie to ya bro, he HAD to be good people!! Know he is in my thoughts and so are you in both your journeys... Be safe homie and keep your head up!

saldiado

saldiado

Sorry for your loss Tex. Ima smoke some bubba for rock, and everyone else we have lost. Hope all other things are well with you and your fam, and i hope you got something from your dank stable to smoke on. sal

E

Eggman

Sad news brother. Your friend sounds like quite a guy. Sorry for your loss and I`ll add the both of you to my prayer list. Take good care
Eggman

N

nor cali farmer

he would be proud of the send off you are doing for him tex. when you are ready and you will know the time just think of all the good times you and the rock have had it will bring joy to not only you but to rock as well as a good friend he wants the rest of your time on this earth to be happy as his spirt is now he's pain free now bro!. hope i have not been to personal. peace joe

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. Hope all goes well on your journey. PEACE

mal

Venom818

Venom818

Sorry to hear that tex godbless its never easy to lose anybody stay strong homie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom