Wanted R.K.S.

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well here I am again, I no I’m a pitiful stoop posting this.
But I will never give up!
I’ll search high!
I’ll search low!
I’ll search until I can’t search no more,
And then I’ll search again!
If for any reason you have the true R.K.S.
I will keep it completely confidential,
You have my word!
A PM is just a click away!
Call me!
Peace
1DIESEL1

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Calling 1diesel! I’d book a month long trip to Mexico(learn Spanish first) and find the farmers who still grow for something other then profit.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The cartels have put a stop to that. ;-)
You must be watching to many Netflix cartel documentary’s bro. I got a friend who lives in Mexico, comes up here to drive weed from Cali and Colorado to the east coast then goes back home and lives like a king. 25k you can build a 1500sq ft metal roof home!
Anyway last time here was here I talked to him about getting some seeds and he said he would bring a a couple of fist fulls next time he’s back in the states. The hard part is finding the farmers who grow the quality.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You must be watching to many Netflix cartel documentary’s bro. I got a friend who lives in Mexico, comes up here to drive weed from Cali and Colorado to the east coast then goes back home and lives like a king. 25k you can build a 1500sq ft metal roof home!
Anyway last time here was here I talked to him about getting some seeds and he said he would bring a a couple of fist fulls next time he’s back in the states. The hard part is finding the farmers who grow the quality.

I was kind of joking. And i never watched a cartel documentary. I get my cartel info from fictional movies!

:-)

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Blueskiesvienna on IG is reported to have some very skunky beans, including RKS. Purplegarlic at protonmail if you're interested. Also, of course, The Nature Farm has quite a few strains that reek of skunk and/or death.

DARTHNALGAS

DARTHNALGAS

Try Crimson Skunk from Sumo Seeds, that shit reeks to high heaven! I've been searching through European skunks and Crimson Skunk (Afghan, Colombian and Thai x Oaxaca) is one of many stinkers available! Most European growers have no idea what a true roadkill skunk scent is, Skunk Special from Female Seeds is also stinky! I'm currently going thru Afghanis to mate with my stinkiest mothers. Real Seeds/Kwik Seeds Afghan section is loaded with gems that just need to be mined! Islamabad, Peshawar, Bahlk, Mazar and Kunduz provinces have produce some intense skunky scents in there locally produced strains. I guess I'm sort of reverse engineering trying to recreate that skunk of my teens in Texas!

linde

linde

crimson skunk sounds interesting but looks quite different from the RKS I grew up with in late 80s. the skunk I remember was lime/florescent green not red/purple. too bad such a dank strain had to have been bred into oblivion. damn shame.

DARTHNALGAS

DARTHNALGAS

crimson skunk sounds interesting but looks quite different from the RKS I grew up with in late 80s. the skunk I remember was lime/florescent green not red/purple. too bad such a dank strain had to have been bred into oblivion. damn shame.
I agree! Honestly, I believe it's more Afghani that produces that stench, it's in the mix but God only knows what Afghanis were used back in the day!

linde

linde

I agree! Honestly, I believe it's more Afghani that produces that stench, it's in the mix but God only knows what Afghanis were used back in the day!
I agree. I think the RKS had a lot in common with the old Xmas bud of the same era with just the skunk smell rather than the pine smell. they both had that lime green color and seemed to be of Afghan descent. Hope someone can find it and bring it back.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There’s only one individual that might possibly have it in the world.
He has been in testing mode since he had received the seeds.
We will no hopefully in the near future if this may be the holy grail of this growers dream.
More to come boys and girls:)

Kevuk

Kevuk

Blueskiesvienna on IG is reported to have some very skunky beans, including RKS. Purplegarlic at protonmail if you're interested. Also, of course, The Nature Farm has quite a few strains that reek of skunk and/or death.
He is full of shit and lies. He doesn’t have RKS and uses the guys name who originally had it on his packaging without his permission.

first class piece of shit.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
He is full of shit and lies. He doesn’t have RKS and uses the guys name who originally had it on his packaging without his permission.

first class piece of shit.

Yes he is, He was a member at a private forum I was in and admitted he dont even know what a skunk smells like.

DARTHNALGAS

DARTHNALGAS

Anyone else get a hold of Heime Cheebas made RKS seeds off of Strainly, I'm about to pop a baker's dozen!

Top Bottom