RA Spectracide, Merit75, Bayer Tree & Shrub in Canada

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

Hey all you Canadians..

The ONLY thing I'm not prepared for is Root Aphids.
I understand that Bayer Tree and Shrub and Spectracide work. First, does that mean that you have to use both together? Will EITHER work?
There are a few different kinds of Bayer Tree and Shrub..which do we want?

Does Merit75 work? Better than the Bayer and or Spectracide?

And finally...where can you get any or all of these in Canada? Other than growshops I mean. The one growshop I do go to is 2 hours away. It's run by a Vietnamese guy. Great guy and all but I can't call on the phone and ask if he has the shit cause I can't understand shit he says. If I go there and ask for these items he'll either have them at grossly inflated prices..or..he'll tell me that he has something even better.

Well..I don't want the "better" stuff..I just want the stuff that works..and at hardware store prices..well...I don't even mind overpaying...I just hate getting raped by this "great guy" all the time.

Thanks in advance.

PS..I did search but didn't find anything useful. I found that Walmart is supposed to carry Sprctracide but I didnt find any in my walmart.

S

swisscheese

Home Depot unless Canada doesn't have Home Depots ehh?

S

smokestack23

We have em..just not where I live but I can get to one. Just don't know if we have that "stuff" in Canada. The bayer seems pretty hard to find.

Thanks for the reply.

H

HolyMunchies

they have bayer and spectracide at wal-mart or just about anywhere. Go online and have it shipped. I use ebay when all else fails most people will ship anywhere if you pay for it.

These guys have some awesome products as well. FREE samples are awesome. Not many people will send you something for nothing these days.

http://sierranaturalscience.com/SNSSamples.html

convex

convex

they have bayer and spectracide at wal-mart or just about anywhere. Go online and have it shipped. I use ebay when all else fails most people will ship anywhere if you pay for it.

These guys have some awesome products as well. FREE samples are awesome. Not many people will send you something for nothing these days.

That is pretty noble of them ;)

Would like to try a few of the products myself.
Have you had these shipped to Canada in the post?

I imagine they would get held at the border without proper hazmat paperwork.

Cheers

S

smokestack23

If you or anyone can shoot me a link to a Walmart Canada page that shows Spectracide, Merit75 or Bayer please? I checked their site and searched all those names and nothing.
Thanks

S

smokestack23

Oh and...SNS..yeah...The SNS217 or whatever is supposed to be good...but it's just Rosemary oil. I got some Rosemary extract/oil from the health store cheap.

What I'm after though is something that'll do in Root Aphids. I don't have the little bastards but I wanna be ready in case they do show up.

convex

convex

Small town Ontario here, our H.Depot, Walmart and Lowes do not carry them, just Miracle Blow.

S

smokestack23

Just searched at Home Depot.ca too and nothing for Spectracide, Bayer or Merit. WHERE are you guys seeing this stuff?? HELP?
Thanks...sorry for being such a loser.

S

Spectracide

Smokestack23,

Unfortunately Spectracide products are not available in Canada. Only in the continental U.S. and Puerto Rico. Hopefully this satisfies your question.

Thank You!
Spectracide
http://bit.ly/j7woCf

Hey all you Canadians..

The ONLY thing I'm not prepared for is Root Aphids.
I understand that Bayer Tree and Shrub and Spectracide work. First, does that mean that you have to use both together? Will EITHER work?
There are a few different kinds of Bayer Tree and Shrub..which do we want?

Does Merit75 work? Better than the Bayer and or Spectracide?

And finally...where can you get any or all of these in Canada? Other than growshops I mean. The one growshop I do go to is 2 hours away. It's run by a Vietnamese guy. Great guy and all but I can't call on the phone and ask if he has the shit cause I can't understand shit he says. If I go there and ask for these items he'll either have them at grossly inflated prices..or..he'll tell me that he has something even better.

Well..I don't want the "better" stuff..I just want the stuff that works..and at hardware store prices..well...I don't even mind overpaying...I just hate getting raped by this "great guy" all the time.

Thanks in advance.

PS..I did search but didn't find anything useful. I found that Walmart is supposed to carry Sprctracide but I didnt find any in my walmart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom