Rabbits In Your Garden Ideas?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

I use a battery operated motion detector sprinkler,it scares the little shits right off when it comes on with both noise and water.I have so many they wear my dog out.I also i have no qualms about blasting them either,ive hunted all my life but i dont like rabbit so i try not to shoot anything i wont eat.
pACE3-17020795enh-z7.jpg
Great idea !!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Update.. Well come to find out it was not the rabbit after all!!

It WAS A SQUIRREL! Watched yesterday as the little mother fuck jumped right up on my railing and started nibbling on my fucking tomato plants!

So today I built a fence around my soon to be planting spot, Im dripping sweat atm or id have a pic but i'll wait till i get them in the ground then snap the whole shabang!

w00t!

God damn squirrels!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Squirrels!!!
Who'dathunkit;
never seen that before--
and I got lotsa squirrels...

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Let it Be know the little bastards will eat anything and everything. I live trapped them and moved them miles away to an abandon farm silo. Second picture poor dude was freaking out sweating bad thought he was a goner. Hooked dude up with some water and always toss a bag of nuts when i drop them off. Too bad i always see the same hawk hanging out over the field.
2011 10 29 103958
2011 04 30 123427

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Problem is you can kill them or relocate them but more will just move in... Im just gonna let my dogs loose on them anytime i can, see if i can train them to stay the fuck away lol

doubt thats gonna do any good so hence the fence :D

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I got 2 cats just for this reason......The squirrels kick the cats ass all the time........Major Backfire.

Tried 1/4 inch plastic netting over my veggies, but they pull at the edges until they can squeeze in.

The automatic watering sprinkler.......I bet they use it for a drinking fountain......( I bet it works great for deer)

Only thing that really works, my pellet gun. You can kill them, or relocate them. It might take a while, but eventually they will find a new home.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Only thing that really works, my pellet gun. You can kill them, or relocate them. It might take a while, but eventually they will find a new home.

That's exactly what I used to get them out of the tree. Then the dogs took over before it hit the ground.
Little Bastards would start there shit super early in the am. This would cause all the dogs to start barking in the neighborhood around sunrise.
We had to put a end to them.
Good luck Dabbie on getting rid of them.
Go all Rambo on them if needed.
Maybe @KOTTENMOUTHKING can help you build a gorilla suit? That would be awesome.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/kmk-built-a-guerilla-suit.73375/#post-1463087

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The sprinkler works on the squirrels too!I have a ton of rabbits and ground squirrels,ive trapped,shot and otherwise terrorized them but they are persistent and consistent in their efforts to eat my plants.If you kill them more will move in to take their place,i just try to remind them their is a price to pay for it,lol.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Considering building an Owl Box in my backyard.. Or some other bird of prey box.. We have tons of hawks in northern michigan and i see then flying over the woods near my house alot.. If i could only get 1 to nest in my yard lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Heres the small garden shot.. and the Quick fix fence lol

Once the tomatos are big enough prolly another week or so and i'll plant those in the bed, and the rest of the shit will get moved out..

Green peppers will stay in the bucket.

Doh just realized i forgot a shot of my lettuce greens.. next time..

DSCN0248
DSCN0249
Top is not 100% yet waiting till i plant the tomatos to finish the top for now i just put chicken wire up.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Get em Dabbie. I've been fighting these little tree rats for years. They love my strawberries. The best thing i've used is the pepper spray.

Good luck.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Rained the last 3 days here, Kinda makes pepper spray a pointless exercise lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Guys this fucking squirrel is fucking relentless.. The mother fucker chopped one of green pepper plants in 1/2 and chewed on enough of the other 2 that there dying / drooping like a mother fucker..

I give them another day till they fall over like a limp dick..

So now next week i gotta head back out to home depot and see if i can score a cpl more plants on sale... Might pick up some other shit while im there and just make another garden in another part of the yard.. Tomatos are still safe it seems the little fuck tard has not figured out the fence or he just don't care and only goes for the potted plants..

Had to bring in my rose plant fucker chewed every single leaf off again.......... I cant catch a break with this little mother fucker, and im seriously considering investing the 50$ in a fucking bb gun at this point.. Im trying to grow some god damn food here and this little cock sucker is literally taking it off my dinner table..and he took the green peppers from my dogs mouths! Hes gotta die. One way or the other, this little som bitch gotta go.

So anyone got any ideas on what kinda shit i should grow? Kinda limited to whatever plants i can pick up at the various outlets around town but im open to anything thats easy to grow and perhaps my dogs will like or at the very least i'll have a new source of food for my worms lol not that they need any help atm..

Ending thought .. This fucking squirrel is straight outta the deepest parts of hell if there is such..

Top Bottom