Raid

• Thread starter St3ve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

So a friend got raided and that sucks. As he and I were discussing all of the details, I found myself asking him about all the places they actually looked when they were going through his place for three hours. Well it turns out they looked in a spot that I use to stash valuables at my place.

So, now I'm looking around for some new spots and wondering where you guys hide things. Something larger than the bottom of a barbasol can. I have stacks of 5gallon paint buckets and was thinking I could empty out and clean up one of them, maybe even weigh it down. Was looking for places in the drywall to make a spot but I don't think I could ever hide it good enough.

Any good ideas out there?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
clean a paint or primer bucket out - silicone a 1 gallon mason jar to bottom of bucket - stash valuable - fill back up with paint

R

RMCG

21m4xOe1fnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

C

CHEVYBOX

Them little bastards can find nething! I would find a good stash house. Like a relative thats way way off the radar.. If you cant do that I would construct a small sealed vault and burry it in (the) back yard or better yet do what Bruce Willis did in that movie RED and burry that shit under the floor in your house then concrete back over it..lol The only way they will get it then is if they gota tip that its there.. You will just need a good pick axe to get it back..

J

JAHGYDI

they just did a bust in the sd area today. went to alot of houses.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah find a spot away from your house to stash things to list all the places here is just not a good idea at all

St3ve

St3ve

Yea I suppose listing them out like this publicly wouldnt be the most advised..

Either way though, good ideas coming through.

TortureKill

TortureKill

If your expecting an entry like that, I wouldnt advise stashing anything there. Keep it at a friend or relatives place if possible.

Edit: Sorry to hear about your friend.:rain

purpleberry

purpleberry

If your going to stash large amount of nug somewhere, place a small personal stash right on top, So if they run a dog threw he points to it and they think they found it. Could work in a car also.
For cash its just nice to have a rich uncle or someone you trust to just hold it for you ,lol
Stashing anything where you can just reah somewhere and get it is just stupid. Atleast get a shovel.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ammo boxes + shovel = they can dig up the whole fucking property if they wanna try (hell, they'd be saving me some trouble next planting season). They'll have fully one acre and one third, the dirt is heavy clay and that's filled up with roots and rocks. Good luck boys, and be sure to put your backs into it!

NEVER ever, EVER, put all your eggs in one basket. Ever.

G

Greenmantis

Add a fake vent to your ceiling. Make sure you remove the insulation material in the attic first, then seal the space with a board. If you have an existing vent and don't want it to look conspicuous by adding another, then use a smoke detector...

S

stifler

they dolook everywhere that is true BUT usually they think most ppl are stupid so you can hide things right under their noses. up high is best so if a dog comes in it cant get to it to smell and also smoke in the house then the smell is everywhere so negates the dog straight away.
try the eaves of the house ie open a window open box and happy days plus its technically outside and cannot be accessed from the loft or the rooms.

S

SSHZ

A few friends use storage facilities rented by others- it can't be in your name because the cops will run a credit check and the rental place will show up because the storage facility will run a check before renting to you! Make sure the bill is paid monthly and only you have the key.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Sometimes you have to give alittle to save alot. Dont keep all your stuff in one spot.

Get your self one of those chepo safes. Hide it half ass and put alittle sompthing sompthing in there. Fake gold chepo watches some baseball cards and alittle cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom