Rain Bird Xbd-80 Drip Manifolds

• Thread starter ViVi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ViVi

ViVi

81y%2BoczJM2L._SL1500_.jpg

saw these the other day when I was going to order a few drip manifolds..what really interested me was the filter they have in the middle of the manifold to keep the lines clean. I figured a Y strainer along with these would do a pretty good job of that.. Has anyone had any experience with these? did a search and nothing came up.

ViVi

ViVi

How are the Rain birds working for you so far?

they have been really great! cleaning has been an ease, no clogging issues even with using HPK (roots organics), kelp,and humic acid.. I have to clean filters every feeding but the results are worth it! and its honestly not really that much of a hassle compared to hand feeding every single one like i use to.. I would strongly recommend these if you're in the market for any type of irrigation manifold.

ViVi

ViVi

you using any type of pressure regulator?

the pump i have has a variable power controller so i can adjust it with that. usually keep it between 40 to 60% and flow seems well.

How would these compare to octobubblers?

I was planning on buying the octobubblers but the filter really caught my eye on the rainbirds and sold me on them..i figured most are going to do the same thing but the added feature of a filter was something I hadn't seen as an option on anything else. If i wouldn't have found the rainbirds it would of been between the octobubblers or the ones that floraflex just came out with.

Brativa

Brativa

How is the flow on them? Pretty even? I am using something similar but with a flat filter over the drip emmitters it gets clogged here and there quite often on one or two of the lines.

Top Bottom