rain question

• Thread starter G420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G420

its about to rain here in socal my question is ........since its gonna be dark and gloomy and no sun would it be ok to brink the pant inside for a few days in a dark closet? its been in flower for about a couple of weeks already

D

diesel707

Even though its cloudy and raining its still getting sunlight. If anything I would try to make a cover with some clear plastic and pvc to keep the rain from breaking it up. I don't know for sure never done it but I would think that putting it in a closet with no light for a couple days then putting it back outside is going to add a whole new level of stress. just my opinion.

G

G420

Even though its cloudy and raining its still getting sunlight. If anything I would try to make a cover with some clear plastic and pvc to keep the rain from breaking it up. I don't know for sure never done it but I would think that putting it in a closet with no light for a couple days then putting it back outside is going to add a whole new level of stress. just my opinion.

thanks for the response i just really dont want pm or have to spray that that crap

S

Samson4

That would be quite stressful. Probably stunt your plants growth. I'd keep it outside or I'd buy a light for it and take it inside. Sounds like a fairly manageable plant.

G

G420

That would be quite stressful. Probably stunt your plants growth. I'd keep it outside or I'd buy a light for it and take it inside. Sounds like a fairly manageable plant.

ok thanks.....I hate rain

Mogrow

Mogrow

but your plants absolutly love it, just not too much of it. If it gets to nasty out bring it in for a little while,the storm will pass.

S

SanctuSensi

tarp them and keep air moving on top of them. you want to keep them under the clouds, they still let the little UV through that we have this time of year . visqueen and PVC structure/frames work great for temp covers try to keep the buds dry and watch your temps the morning after a rain. sometimes it can jump right back to the 80s next morning by like 10 AM

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U can bring them inside I've did that b4.. A few days without the sun won't do anything bad.. That is if u can't cover the plant.. I hate what rain can do 2 a plant.. Wet & high rH brings on mold.. U can put it under the patio if u have 1.. U can bring it inside & leave the reguler house light on during normal day light hours 2 keep the plants cycle going.. But some darkness 4 a few days won't kill the plant.. It's better save then sorry when it comes 2 mold...

G

G420

thats what I thought......I didnt want to set up a tarp because I basically waited the last minute so I figured I would bring them in for a day or so because the storm was supposed to last only a few days...........so far the storm already has passed (shorter than predicted) and I ended up leaving the plants out half the time then bringing them under a patio over hang and shaking off the leaves and when the rain stopped and the sun came out for the last couple of hours of the day I put them outside and the wind kicked up so hopefully that helped in the drying

so far the next 10 days in the forcast is in the mid 70's anclear and sunny here in socal

Top Bottom