Rain soaked kolas from Ophelia, what to do?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And get some bamboo or something and jam it into the pots and tie them up to it. They aren’t going to survive unless you provide some support! Obviously!

S

Slapnuts

And get some bamboo or something and jam it into the pots and tie them up to it. They aren’t going to survive unless you provide some support! Obviously!
IMG 7734
IMG 7735
IMG 7735
IMG 7733

I made my best effort lol. They’re standing up a lot straighter than before. Almost touching the ground. Now how do I keep these damn caterpillars off my buds? I found at least 5 spots so far that were tore up and full of this brown shit. And every spot had a catarpillar inside.

IMG 7731
IMG 7732
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good job! Looks 100% better! Now at least they have a fighting chance! I just spent three hours Mickey Mouseing some support for Mine! You’ll be surprise what a little imagination can get you when it comes to supporting plants! Sometimes it works! Sometimes it doesn’t! But at least you made the effort! And I think it’s too late to do anything about the cats! Once they get into the bud you can spray till Hell freezes over and it won’t do any good. All you can do is keep chopping out the damage and hope something is left in the end! Good luck, brother, and welcome to the wonderful world of dope growing outdoors! Lol!

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

S

Slapnuts

Good job! Looks 100% better! Now at least they have a fighting chance! I just spent three hours Mickey Mouseing some support for Mine! You’ll be surprise what a little imagination can get you when it comes to supporting plants! Sometimes it works! Sometimes it doesn’t! But at least you made the effort! And I think it’s too late to do anything about the cats! Once they get into the bud you can spray till Hell freezes over and it won’t do any good. All you can do is keep chopping out the damage and hope something is left in the end! Good luck, brother, and welcome to the wonderful world of dope growing outdoors! Lol!
Lol. I felt like a bridge engineer with my twine placement 😂 I gotta go out and do the last one here in a bit. Shit is time consuming.

radrichie61

radrichie61

We East Coast farmers just washed our buds…
That’s what the tropical storm was for.

How much more washing do they need?
Great point, just learned about bud washing. Only my second grow. In 3 weeks I hope to harvest and then a nice bath and dry out.

Top Bottom