rainbow Jones. come in earth ..

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

So rainbow Jones. WHAT can I say.. well, its kind of very unstable. witch is pretty cool if your PHENO hunting. But all the plants are good. Some REALLY KNOK YOUR DICK IN THE DIRT PHENO A aswell with a taste beyond nice its unreal. Not just grapey but hints of the diesel, and trainwreck. Then the Thai flavour that is present when grown organically.its earthy, grapey and just the colours also, are stunning. Not all plants will purple up but even the green ones are tasty. When you break a nug down it leaves just a HUGE pile of Sandy trichs behind on the table. And the plant just shoots out the shell and after even 10 days later, YOUV got approx 10 inch BUSHY plant. That basically you just need to water its a snap 2 grow. SO? HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS STRAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT. fave PHENO, will you grow her out again?how did you grow her. . E. T. C. I really want to see how many people have grown this strain. Cheers and please let it rip.

spacebomb

spacebomb

And I'm starting a thread, grow, with the.T. G. A, s spacebonb :-) :-) and the ace of spades. I hoping that some of you may pop in.:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I hope some of you experienced guys n gal's may give me pointers etc.. :-)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I know this is way old but that may be a good thing for me as I am hoping someone has some pictures and the plants grow preferences heavy light feeder and so on? Any experience growing this one would be welcome as I hope to get a pack but kinda waiting on a growth and yield report

Top Bottom