rainbow jones?

• Thread starter muchlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muchlove

was wondering if the rainbow jones has that GDP fruity perfume aroma? which one of your strains has that dank candy gdp taste? the gdp s1 is out of stock

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
FWIW, I'm smoking on some Purple Jones (Purple Urkle x Casey Jones). Very frosty, very stony, with a subtle fruity funk aroma and flavor.

outwest

spacebomb

spacebomb

Rainbow jones .Mn mn mmmm. Thats my favourite strain there is. THAT IVE GREW ANYWAY. Hands down some grapey, diesely ,earthy Lovelly TASTING meds. My number 1 :-)..

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Rainbow jones .Mn mn mmmm. Thats my favourite strain there is. THAT IVE GREW ANYWAY. Hands down some grapey, diesely ,earthy Lovelly TASTING meds. My number 1 :)..

where did you come across the rainbow jones beforehand? have any pics of your past grow, if you dont mind me asking? contemplating the drop.

spacebomb

spacebomb

No pics mate. But my seeds came from the tude. I READ weed world magazine, thats were i first seen the.M. and very happy i an THAT i did .
:-) goodluck man..

spacebomb

spacebomb

Did you go for the rainbow jones then? Its VERY VIGOROUS ISNT IT:-). WAIT TILL THE BLOOM:-) ITS SMELLS LUSH:-) NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT BREAKING YA STEALTH :-). Lets know if u choose them mate, great Choice aswell man:-)good taste.

Soo Hazee

Soo Hazee

i must say rainbow jones is a vary nice and stable strain. smoke is nice and smooth from what ive herd from close friends, but as growth is concerned "two seeds" that grew identical. they both were very vigorous in veg and both performed well in flower "sorry no pics" :banghead: didnt get no purp pheno on this round but still have three beans left to crack when ever, but color is jus a mere image when it comes down to the quality of the genetics "fuk it im happy":greyalien: !!! keep up the good wrk connie, gotta get that grand doggy on the train now "peace"...

spacebomb

spacebomb

I a
where did you come across the rainbow jones beforehand? have any pics of your past grow, if you dont mind me asking? contemplating the drop.
ctually have ANOTHER CROP JUST 10,DAYS IN.I CANT POST ON HERE .but i got pics+ i can G.MAIL PICS!.

spacebomb

spacebomb

i cam
e across her in weed world AS SOON AS THEY DROPPED.i was 1,of the first to grow her:-)lol. i love her.4,zips per 10,inch plant AT MINIMUMM..its really an amazing strain.+after a 4,moon cure its TOTALLY EXOTIC IS HOW I CAN DESCRIBE THE TASTE.also the deisel dom pheno is amazing to

L

lovelump

RAINBOW JONES ALL THE WAY FOR THE WIN.+ THE SUPER CANDY GRAPEY/HASH FLAVOUR.+ its damn potent to.
was wondering if the rainbow jones has that GDP fruity perfume aroma? which one of your strains has that dank candy gdp taste? the gdp s1 is out of stock

Rigid

Rigid

My CSG beans arrived yesterday, 2x Rainbow Jones 3x Cheese and Chong 2x Purple Cheddar 3x East Coast Cookies and 3x ECSDH. Got 1RJ + 1C+C soaking and will go into jiffy pots tonight. Carn't wait, been reading the forums and it's about time I got some quality in my stable

Top Bottom