Rainbow Jones

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Spring, Adding a few more strains into our perpetual garden. So while I wait on the regs to sex I 'm adding one fem. I love the sound of this mix and am looking forward to watching her grow up. Planted the seed this morning.
Rainbow jones

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well theyr like £14 or something on attitude i think but the bit coin deal is something deffo worth doing if your ordering beans.saves sending cash too.
Your right in the ballpark. Just looking at Attitude a single seed is $19.75 dollars, and a five pack is $85.84 dollars plus all of there shipping fees. I will never order from them again. Two years ago my guaranteed order was sieved by US customs because they declared the package containing a crush proof tin being a cardigan sweater losing a nice order of Bodhi gear that could not be replaced. Plus my refund did not include shipping fees.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Your right in the ballpark. Just looking at Attitude a single seed is $19.75 dollars, and a five pack is $85.84 dollars plus all of there shipping fees. I will never order from them again. Two years ago my guaranteed order was sieved by US customs because they declared the package containing a crush proof tin being a cardigan sweater losing a nice order of Bodhi gear that could not be replaced. Plus my refund did not include shipping fees.
Arseholes

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'm wishing for the same thing. I think you will start seeing full blown seed banks in the US in the near future as legalization keeps spreading.

Here is baby Jones up and opening in 70 hours. I only plant seeds right in there first pot. My current soil mix of Royal Gold Tupur. and Vermiworm was drenched with Mad Doctor's Be One before planting.

Day One
View attachment 588118

I hope you're right. Need to order more C.G. I've got six beans that are supposed to be GSC hybrids right now, just no idea which one's though! lol, smh...
hoping @ least for 1 good TriangleKush/Church/or CaseyCookie and I'll be super thrilled
Thinking "ive got waaaay too many now unless half are boys then I'll be good.
After seeing ur pics, Going to pop one C.G. bean today anyhow and see what happens.

keep ur fingers crossed for me please! :smoking:

Last edited:
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

My toes and fingers are crossed!:)
Here is little Miss Jones 16 days old today. She was fed for the first time yesterday and taking her first dose of food very well. I'll have to put her directly under the T5's now to straighten her back up.
View attachment 591192
Thanks!! very nice, luv those little tiny babies :eyepiece:

So far so good..and I dropped two instead of one.lol, both sank @ the 8 hour mark, expect sprout'age about 8-12 more hours :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

talk about some tight nodes! whoa...and those super FAT cutie looking pure kush looking leaves! super healthy..still havin' pic problems but I'll post when I get it fixed. My two ??mystery C.G. cookie are 8 days now and doing well btw., so we'll see! enjoy ur weekend :smoking:

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Mothers day Sunday, Another week gone by and Miss Jones is doing great now 38 days old. Nice not to waiting on sex at this point. I have always loved Fem seeds. I think more stable now then years ago. But still make you keep your hat on in bloom. A good thing in my opinion!
Rj 1
Rj 2
Rj 3

Top Bottom