<~Rainbowmix 100 gallon smart pot per light grow~>

• Thread starter PorchMonkey4Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

O WERE MOVING ON UP to the east side, to that deluxe Grow room in the skkkyyyy,My My, you've come along way baby, man what a difference a few years makes A, your room is looking better and better every time I see it, shit u even got some phantom ballast I see, how do u like them, I just bought 10 of them for my room, I did my research on digital ballasts and they checked out to be the best ones out there with less problems and returns, + there slient no noise, Im doing a remodel on my room right now, and cant wait to fire it up with new everything :banana1sv6:, what strains u running in there?......GM

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

O WERE MOVING ON UP to the east side, to that deluxe Grow room in the skkkyyyy,My My, you've come along way baby, man what a difference a few years makes A, your room is looking better and better every time I see it, shit u even got some phantom ballast I see, how do u like them, I just bought 10 of them for my room, I did my research on digital ballasts and they checked out to be the best ones out there with less problems and returns, + there slient no noise, Im doing a remodel on my room right now, and cant wait to fire it up with new everything :banana1sv6:, what strains u running in there?......GM
the phantoms ive had for a while. couple grows,there very good,they are the only digitals like you , i felt safe ditching my 1k mags for, And the chick i bought them from said if i have any problems for 5 years i can just walk in a get a new one off the shelf, ......i like the soft start and they really are brighter and get 100% out of your bulb, and so far any bulbs work fine in um for me , from sun agro reds to cheap sylvania to ushio, So well worth it to me,,i believe you made the right choice, im sure in a pallet 1 or 2 may have some issues , more of cheap Chinese slave labor making um ,

In the smart pots 3 lights of stardawg a clone i have had for a year or 2 , pretty sure from the same source you snagged all your new gear from a while back and in the 4th pot ,12 trainwreckxsfv og kush,,,,,,kushwreck from jimmynitz..Pisces genetics ,,,,,,,trying to find a few keepers

true grit

true grit

Nice bro, love the smartie beds. Haven't done any soil ones yet tho...

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Those girls are looking good nice and healthy. I am really digging the big bed idea. Do you have any idea if this is a practical method in a smaller set up than you are running?

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Nice bro, love the smartie beds. Haven't done any soil ones yet tho...
yeah my room could not fit soilbeds and have wanted for years to do bigpapa beds,,,,,,,found a middle ground...

Those girls are looking good nice and healthy. I am really digging the big bed idea. Do you have any idea if this is a practical method in a smaller set up than you are running?
matter on how small

MY room is only 8.5x8.5 with 4k, i wanted to use the 200 gallons per each light as there i think 44 inchs wide were these are like only 38 around,

i was gonna put another 100 gallon in a 4x4 tent , but for now i need it to prevegg in, a 100 gallon probably fit in a 3x3 , and each on needs 2 bails of promix to fill up......if your using chemical nutes a pallet under each one can be used for drainage !!!

M

mrbong73

Dude you could rock the killer organic living soil in those things. Just by top dressing compost, ewc and the rainbow mix and trying not to disturb the soil too much.
You could have a massive myco situation going on in there. Just leave the rootballs in at harvest and plant the new cutting next to it.
Very cool.

mrb

G

gudkarma

generally not a fan of dirt.

your setup is very impressive and i see nothing but SICK potential with your methods.

in fact, that large bed style is used by many with killer results.

lovely.

you use a handtruck to move them or are they permently stationary?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Thanks Bro I am really thinking about going to a much larger pot like you are using. I think it would work great with a super soil mix in a 50-70 gallon pot with like 3-4 plants per pot

A

antimatter

I assume you used 100 gallons in order to have enough nutrients in the soil for the whole cycle??? seems like alot of cleanup work, those things will stay moist for an eternity, I can't see the roots using even half of the soil to be honest with you but im sure everything will turn out good its just the labor of dealing with 100 gallons of soil per light.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Hahahhaha naw when you say a 100 gallons it sounds like alot . but its just 2 bails of promix,when there dry you can move um around with a tug and a heave, You be surprised how much the roots take over, more then i expected, these plants are not that big about a 10 day vegg only i think, to stretch out from the 3 gallons,,,,last run i put in a old mom from a 7 gallon smartpot 5 days vegg and that plant alone gave a pound in a half, but it had a almost soda can size trunk.. wish i had 2 at the time for that bed 2.5 pounds easy ,were i live its almost 35 cents a kwh . so i cant vegg for more then 10 14 days or its a 2000 bill for the 30 days.....for only 4k and i cant not have weed for 89-90 days, need a crop every 60 days:movie

so no i dont use smart pots to there full potential,
in places where guys be running them under currents and can afford to vegg for months and only get 500$ Light bills....i know the smart pots will beat the under current.....the way im growing in them tho....doubt it..

But its more that i been doing this a bit and i personally hate growing, ill just set um forget um and let them all collapse on them selves and water 1once a week!!!

clean up easy rip the stump out and stick a replacement in the hole and walla wash n repeat

A

antimatter

I see your strategy now, your using the soil more then once and do not like to water often, which makes this a very practical way for you to grow.

Top Bottom